Wtf y nerf ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

byllp

06-07-2010

Ezreal
Mystic Shot attack damage percent increased to 120% from 100
Essence Flux heal amount reduced to 50% from 70%
Essence Flux attack speed buff/debuff reduce to 5/10/15/20/25 from 20/25/30/35/40%
Trueshot Barrage ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1
i really don't see why riot is nerfing ezreal they are making his ap build **** and his damage build a little better and on top of that making his support not even worth having besides his ult IMO he was perfect good burst with little hp but now u just ruined my main someone please tell me why do you nerf ezreal looks like no more teir 1 ezreal

jaewon

06-07-2010

Another thread is already open.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=130879&page=2

The SHP

06-07-2010

it's not a nerf to ezreal, it's a buff to everyone else, and it's necessary. AP ezreal is still fine with this

byllp

06-07-2010

we will see if he is just fine after the patch but now he cant play support well at all his ult will do nothing to tanks and only barely a quarter health to squishy champs like twitch late game

Sevrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

his heal was rediculous. One of the best damage shots in the game combined with an amazing heal AND a buff was a bit much. His support role wont be worth playing him for, but it will be a nice extra added to an already excellent DPS champ.
the nerf to his ults ratio wont ruin it. You will do 100 less damage a target with 300 ability power. While this is significant, its nothing that will make it do "less than a quarter health to squishy targets like twitch".
The buff to Q will affect your DPS, as regardless of your build, its part of your rotation

he'll be fine

Catmuffins

06-07-2010

his ult was too much. just sit back in a fight and kill everyone while healing everyone...

Motha Moon

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrin View Post
his heal was rediculous. One of the best damage shots in the game combined with an amazing heal AND a buff was a bit much. His support role wont be worth playing him for, but it will be a nice extra added to an already excellent DPS champ.
the nerf to his ults ratio wont ruin it.
The buff to Q will affect your DPS, as regardless of your build, its part of your rotation

he'll be fine
I would agree with you about the ulti but it already had the built in mechanic of reducing damage with each target it passes through (including minions)

Teladis

06-07-2010

A OP champ gets nerfed. Flocks of people whine..why do they whine? Because he was FOTM for lots of months. Now that he is toned down..people whine nerf uncalled for.

In other news...this patch is looking to be great.

Motha Moon

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager1982 View Post
A OP champ gets nerfed. Flocks of people whine..why do they whine? Because he was FOTM for lots of months. Now that he is toned down..people whine nerf uncalled for.

In other news...this patch is looking to be great.
Ezy OP? Are you ****ing ******ed? Annie, one of the biggest Facerolls in the game now does more burst than ezy and on a much lower cool down scale.

And dont give me the usual **** about Ezreal's "support" capabilities because those are currently laughable and non existant. The nerf to his ulti was not needed.

Teladis

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongoron View Post
Ezy OP? Are you ****ing ******ed? Annie, one of the biggest Facerolls in the game now does more burst than ezy and on a much lower cool down scale.

And dont give me the usual **** about Ezreal's "support" capabilities because those are currently laughable and non existant. The nerf to his ulti was not needed.

He was OP not just for his support did everyone over night forget about his amazing burst also?

He got nerfed because it was needed.