Summoner's Rift Unbalanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXLe0Xx

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimFate56 View Post
well its not just that, purple side has one HUGE advantage (atleast for turret diving) in mid lane trying to use the jungle exit on either side behind the first tower will get you attacked by the 2nd tower, while on blue side one of those sides is safe to enter as a purple without the 2nd tower locking and hitting you
this is part of the reason for lane swaps with the solo lane and duo lanes

Elsabet

03-25-2013

Blue lane can get ganked from behind through tri-bush. Purp > Blue.

If you play with the camera locked... Man, I don't know how to say this without being mean... Um... This game is not for you? You should never ever ever be looking at your champion. Your target should be in the middle of your screen or so. If you can't handle playing with the camera unlocked, please stop playing. Or at least never play ranked. I don't want you on my team, and I don't even want the easy win against you.

... but you are kidding right? How do you play Ashe or Ez or Draven fluidly? Gragas and Xerath must be nightmarish. Akali? Ult toward enemy only to find their team was standing just outside of your vision range.. Please.. please unlock. Oh god...

Cyan292

03-25-2013

Does this even make a difference? If you're team is better than your opponents team you should win no matter which side you're on. I can't believe people are still going on about this tbh. lol.

McDoußle

03-25-2013

I play with my camera locked, and unlocked.... I have it hot-keyed for different situations... the argument is valid, especially for newer players, because they haven't attained the skill set yet to function with it unlocked... We weren't always good at this game, everyone started somewhere.

EDIT: An if you want to go the whole "then this game is not for you so quit" route.... What happens when people take your advice and quit? Queues take longer, no new players come in... more quit, longer queues, repeat lather rinse etc... then Riot eventually cant afford to keep it free.

Long story short, this game is a GAME, as in FUN. It isn't about win/lose (not in Blind Pick NR). It is about doing something fun outside of your boring RL.