Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help! Related to team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityKILLER

03-24-2013

Hello everyone! ^^ I have a problem with my 3v3 game play. Right now it is just me and a friend queuing up for normals so two bot one top. I have been playing AP/Tanky Cho'Gath and my friend has been picking an ad such as Sion/Yi/Fiora etc. and has been going top. I love Cho'Gath to death and he is amazing in 3s but the only issue is that it is very hard to initiate with him. So I am basically looking for a tanky AP who is good at initiating. DO NOT SAY SINGED! I refuse to play him as it ruins my fun. Also when you list a character please include items that would be good to build with him/her. Thank you for your time and for helping me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cencillium

03-24-2013

Ok, First of all don't change your characters for you or your friend, both of them (Sion/Fiora and Cho'Gath) are great level 1 and end game champs. What you need is just a third friend to join you with a champ such as Hecarim or Diana. Both of these champions are great at initiating and also do a decent amount of damage. This will also allow you as Cho'Gath to get both of your skill shot off on target.