Ban until 2286/Dec/28?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagenor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

A riot permaban is usually over 100 years, it doesn't say "permanently banned" when you try to get on, it says what you linked. 100-200 year ban.

Below is quote from the ToU Section IV.A : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Quote:
Intellectual Property. All rights and title in and to the Properties, and all content included therein (including, without limitation, user Accounts, computer code, titles, objects, artifacts, characters, character names, locations, location names, stories, story lines, dialog, catch phrases, artwork, graphics, structural or landscape designs, animations, sounds, musical compositions and recordings, Riot Points (defined below), audio-visual effects, character likenesses, and methods of operation) are owned by Riot Games or its licensors.
Also when you agreed to ToS, you acknowledged you own nothing on your account and that it all belongs to riot. Just because you pay money doesn't mean you get special service. There was a case a while back about MLG players getting banned right before a major tournament, and thus was disqualified(Ouch!)

Maybe next time you should read the ToU before you spend $500 on a game that can ban your account for vile behavior :P

FadedWill

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagenor View Post
A riot permaban is usually over 100 years, it doesn't say "permanently banned" when you try to get on, it says what you linked. 100-200 year ban.

Below is quote from the ToU Section IV.A : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Also when you agreed to ToS, you acknowledged you own nothing on your account and that it all belongs to riot. Just because you pay money doesn't mean you get special service. There was a case a while back about MLG players getting banned right before a major tournament, and thus was disqualified(Ouch!)

Maybe next time you should read the ToU before you spend $500 on a game that can ban your account for vile behavior :P
wow u explain it much better than rioter,thx buddy.

FadedWill

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheOrder View Post
Maybe that's why he was banned?
hi fktard.

IS156e7819288a106ccc5e4

03-27-2013

If this is how he communicated with his teammates in game it is quite obvious why he was banned. All his comments are offensive or contain profanity.

UndeadSpace

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagenor View Post

You pay to to able to use that services but you dont own it BUT you own the right to use the services and as such SHOULD haver the right to have a refund to a services YOU paid that YOU cannot use anymore or that services that you paid should be transferrable to any other account YOU may use to be able to use the services of playing the game,that services should be in the main site.

Riot do not own the money i lent them,i lent it to use their services and that money come back to moment i cannot use that services anymore.

FREEDOMSFORCE

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadedWill View Post
hi fktard.
Do you learn?

DBJumpPentakill

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschaner77 View Post
If this is how he communicated with his teammates in game it is quite obvious why he was banned. All his comments are offensive or contain profanity.
yo one more ******

DBJumpPentakill

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEDOMSFORCE View Post
Do you learn?
mad noob?

bunies

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSpace View Post
You pay to to able to use that services but you dont own it BUT you own the right to use the services and as such SHOULD haver the right to have a refund to a services YOU paid that YOU cannot use anymore or that services that you paid should be transferrable to any other account YOU may use to be able to use the services of playing the game,that services should be in the main site.

Riot do not own the money i lent them,i lent it to use their services and that money come back to moment i cannot use that services anymore.
this is actualy fully reasonable

Distuurbian

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSpace View Post

You kind of don't understand this yourself from what I just read, you started by saying PAY then change it to LEND. You are paying for their services yes, but there are terms and conditions that come with using their services, if you decide to break those T&Cs then you forfeit any and all money payed. Transferring it to another account could be a possibility, but if you were Permabanned it would never happen because they had reason to ban why would they just give you everything back so you can get right back at what got you banned? Refunding for services I no longer use this is like saying oh I'm paying my ISP 50 dollars a month to use their internet service but when I decide not to use it anymore they have to refund me all the money I have payed them.

You should have the right to a refund but they can chose not to allow refunds, there is already an in game refund system too. Not to mention that this guy would obviously not be eligible for a refund as he was Permabanned meaning he broke their rules. So why would they give him anything?