Ban until 2286/Dec/28?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FadedWill

03-24-2013

My account was banned, and it showed that the last day of ban is 2013/Dec/26. But when i check it today, I find it turns to be 2286/Dec/28, I did nothing during these days, and I didnt even play this game. I wish Rioter can give me a reasonable explanation, coz i have paid more than $500 on LOL. If it is banned for 200 years for some reason that Riot don't want me know, I think at least Riot should pay back me the money and apologize for this thing. This is obviously illegal.

FadedWill

03-24-2013

Additionally, I remember that in one game, a fizz(ID:Mirror Syndrome) said that he is Rioter and he will give me a permaban. I hope Riot can check it out, if it's true, I think that guy should be fired coz that is threatening players.

Starrow

03-24-2013

your stupidity is over 9000. read the summoner codes.

FadedWill

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiDarkness View Post
your stupidity is over 9000. read the summoner codes.
dats what u should read,rude kid. Noobs dont talk,ty.

Sinofsinners

03-24-2013

Everything this guy posts is so painful to read.

FadedWill

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofsinners View Post
Everything this guy posts is so painful to read.
every time u reply is helpless.r u GM?if u r not, just shut up.

Chezul99

03-25-2013

It means you are perma banned, you must've done something very bad so pass your user name and password to your grandson, your not getting anything back

bunies

03-25-2013

actualy I don't remember any reason a Riot cant say he will perma ban you if your are breaking rules right in front of him.

also the ToC which you and I agreed to states that RIOT does not have to give us a refund and can ban accounts at their free will. tldr you are screwd

4o4ShacoNotFound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

500 dollars on a free game? Wow guy. I'd ban you just for that.

FadedWill

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
actualy I don't remember any reason a Riot cant say he will perma ban you if your are breaking rules right in front of him.

also the ToC which you and I agreed to states that RIOT does not have to give us a refund and can ban accounts at their free will. tldr you are screwd
Ive checked all the rules, it shows Rioter can ban any account, but telling player that he will ban their accounts is also allowed?I dont think so,dats why i put on dat ID.
And, permaban means it can be banned for more than 1 year? All permaban i see are shorter than 12 months, this is the first time I see a 273 years ban, and it used to a 9 months ban. Some bug happened that the time changed, or someone expand the ban time. I need explanation, coz I did nothing.