Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Creativity is not Trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rub my zimbabwe

03-24-2013

Also AP amumu AP trist and AP MF they did nerf amumus scaling alot but AP trist is so good

Armageddal

03-24-2013

Quote:
Spy Crabz:
Please tell me a bunch of champions with good AP ratios but not meant to be played as AP because i just love doing that for example

AP rammus (Q and ulti are awesome in team fights)
AP fiora you dont believe it but in dominion/PG against AD/auto attack teams her W wrecks them at lvl 5 it has 3 second CD and has 1:1 AP ratio
AP malp can be fun
AP shen I only tried once and failed was probably my build tho

Well, you've named a bunch, including one which had never occurred to me (Fiora).

I won't make a huge list, but a few of my favourites are AP Nasus, AP Skarner, and AP Warwick.

rub my zimbabwe

03-24-2013

I also forgot to mention a LOONG time ago in league some people were going AD gragas and tank gragas (his recomennded build even used to be tank) i guess it makes sense a bit because of his W and the AD scale of his e

rub my zimbabwe

03-24-2013

bump