Loading screen tips about bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeffeus

03-24-2013

Hi this is my smurf account now my main.. Recently my main account Fishtumz was perma banned. I just wanted to come on the forums and make a post about the loading screen tip that refers to bans. The tip says something like this "90% of players who receive a ban correct their behavior".

I just wanted to let the entire community know on the fourms that this tip is not true. Now after being perma banned I feed intentionally every game as Teemo or Dr.Mundo. I also spam words like "**** er" or "Cu nt" in the all chat during games.

I also build all movespeed and attempt to jungle sometimes I usally gank mid lane now from behind the turret and then bash my teammates for not diving. I then report everyone in the game after the match is over and the enemy team wins.

I say the N word a couple more times in the post game lobby and bash the enemy team for selecting skillless noob champs. Link VoyBoys LoLKing and state that im him and im smurfing then offer to 1v1 people. In the rare occasion I do 1v1 players I afk until they leave the game destroy all the turrets and the nexus and it comes up as a loss in their match history I later message them and flame them for being an unskilled Faggt.

In fact after being perma banned I have become more toxic and less skilled at the game due to intentinolly throwing every game. I think the anger comes from all the money i spent from working during the summer on skins and champions. Money I will never see again. I now vow to make as many players rage in the games im in with them because really who banned me? Riot Games? .... no.... The community.

SkeletalArm

03-24-2013

Seen this behavior time and again. What a waste of time and life.

NinjaChopsticks

03-24-2013

Can't tell if trolling or just a jerk...

SUPERSEYMOUR

03-24-2013

Get a life. You must be a sad person to only achieve happiness from making others miserable. Get off the internet and spend some time with real people.

SlamHannigan

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffeus View Post
Hi this is my smurf account now my main.. Recently my main account Fishtumz was perma banned. I just wanted to come on the forums and make a post about the loading screen tip that refers to bans. The tip says something like this "90% of players who receive a ban correct their behavior".

I just wanted to let the entire community know on the fourms that this tip is not true. Now after being perma banned I feed intentionally every game as Teemo or Dr.Mundo. I also spam words like "**** er" or "Cu nt" in the all chat during games.

I also build all movespeed and attempt to jungle sometimes I usally gank mid lane now from behind the turret and then bash my teammates for not diving. I then report everyone in the game after the match is over and the enemy team wins.

I say the N word a couple more times in the post game lobby and bash the enemy team for selecting skillless noob champs. Link VoyBoys LoLKing and state that im him and im smurfing then offer to 1v1 people. In the rare occasion I do 1v1 players I afk until they leave the game destroy all the turrets and the nexus and it comes up as a loss in their match history I later message them and flame them for being an unskilled Faggt.

In fact after being perma banned I have become more toxic and less skilled at the game due to intentinolly throwing every game. I think the anger comes from all the money i spent from working during the summer on skins and champions. Money I will never see again. I now vow to make as many players rage in the games im in with them because really who banned me? Riot Games? .... no.... The community.
Nicely done dude. Wow. You showed us. I sure feel pwned. Man, I'm sure in a fury over this. You're a big man and I'm jealous of you.

I hope your awesomeness will forgive me, but I'm just gonna go back to my not-banned level 25 account and never have to deal with you ever

Hawkatom

03-24-2013

Congratulations! You have made the 10%!

xNameless

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkatom View Post
Congratulations! You have made the 10%!
I lawled so hard, thanks for that

---

regarding original poster: if you don't want your precious moneyz to be taken from you, then don't do the stupid shizz that will obviously cause that to happen.

Ultimately, this must have gone through your head:

"I spent money on this game, but I'm going to continue acting in such a way that I could potentially lose everything when the very people I play with decide they never want to play with me ever again."

...course for all I know this post was just one big troll about the ban system and you aren't ACTUALLY that big of a dick...but who knows.

-xN

Gandr Adderbane

03-25-2013

Enjoy your smurfing!!

P.S. I really wouldn't recommend spending money on the game this time around...

Ziek88

03-25-2013

So RIOT. Would it be possible to just go ahead and ban this person again? I think it's safe to say it's inevitable.

Jericho Hombre

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffeus View Post

I mean, you can't say that the 90% statistic isn't accurate if you haven't done a poll or a case study (unbiasedly of course). You're one person, you could easily fall in either category. Need a bigger sample size, also a bigger brain since you're wasting a lot of time.