Akali Passive Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cater2222

11-04-2010

I've recently purchased Akali and I absolutely love her playstyle and burst damage so far. But I've also encountered a problem with her passive:

"Upon obtaining 10 additional attack damage, Akali gains 10% Spell Vamp, increasing by an additional 1% for every 5 attack damage gained thereafter."

I've purchased 4 Greater Mark of Strength which equals 3.8 physical damage
Along with a doran's blade(+6 attack), should come to a total of 9.8 physical attack. I suppose this should round to 10 attack damage which SHOULD activate her passive.

Apparently, when I went in game and bought the doran's blade, the passive didn't activate.
Is this a bug?

Edit: SORRY WRONG SECTION can someone move it to Gereral section?
Thank you!

Eiales

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Presumably, the rounding doesn't work as you seem to think.

SgtSmoke21

11-04-2010

Not a bug. You need 10 or more AD.

Your character screen rounds to 10 for cosmetic purposes, but the game definitely calculates decimals and will not proc her passive at 9.8

cater2222

11-04-2010

That's disappointing

sunnywilliam

11-11-2010

I had 11 additional attack damage, it said so on my screen. Doran's, masteries, and attack damage from runes. Still did not activate passive.

Accelerant

11-11-2010

It has to be over 10...if you cant acheive 10 AD then udont activate it..simple.

UselessAsshole

11-11-2010

Dear SIR,

next time dont ASS-U-ME that something will get rounded off thanks =)

JezdziecBezNicka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Buy one AD mark, it will get you over 10 damage.

iforgot120

11-14-2010

What are your masteries? You should have your spell vamp passive active at level 1 with Doran's Blade (+6), masteries (+3, forgot the name), and runes (I use T3 AD Quint).

Reznorist

11-14-2010

The only attack rune I bought for her was one attack quint. That with a doran blade activates my passive at level one.