Who counters Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nubilous

03-24-2013

burst casters

TheBadAIDS

03-24-2013

Vlad. Pool if you get caught by his E.

MorganFreemanBot

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadAIDS View Post
"You hit me with your manage damage tool? Well, better just sacrifice 20% of my current health and still take all that dot damage..."

cheesy raccoon

03-24-2013

swain is really weak early game pre 6. punish him and gank him. dont let swain poke you and he gonna have a hard time.

swain snowballs really hard in either way, so if you get ahead early, you should be able to stay ahead.

Xukia

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadAIDS View Post
Vlad gets hard countered by swain???????? Also the E damage is still effected even if you pool (same with ignite, q)

TerrorToad

03-24-2013

ignite

Vilyra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

i like to play swain often. the hardest lane i've had to deal with was annie.

Xukia

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy raccoon View Post
swain is really weak early game pre 6. punish him and gank him. dont let swain poke you and he gonna have a hard time.

swain snowballs really hard in either way, so if you get ahead early, you should be able to stay ahead.
Swain has strong pre 6 compared to other casters. He can poke E+auto attack you twice and lose 200hp in few seconds. Did I also mention his E amplifies "E" itself and also the auto attack/ignite.

Kirballs1

03-24-2013

I guess I have to unlock fizz then.Does lux out kite him?I was also thinking that she might outrange him and beat him out with skillshots.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
Fizz. Oh, your E? how cute. *POLE.* Oh, you ulted? How cute *healing reduction on W.*
Fizz will take damage from Swain's Q, E and R while poled... Fizz loses if he doesn't all in Swain early, because Swain is a million times better in a teamfight unless a miracle fish is landed.

Lux is a really good counter to Swain, her range is annoying after she gets ranks. Swain can threaten her early by burying his face in creeps