Tired of Racism.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surprise Waffles

Master Recruiter

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarrrrr View Post
I stopped reading after the part where you lied and said you carry. You speak Spanish. You are not allowed to carry. It's NA LoL rules.
that just made my day

Jayarrrrr

03-24-2013

Oh, saw that little bit about proving spanish people are bad or smthn. Heres a little bit of proof. And whats even better, my first day on the forums was yesterday, but I already know how to post an actual real-sized picture already. Here is generally what happens when we get stuck with people who speak spanish. This game had 2 of you in it.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1364152144

Enjoy.

Ptholomeus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Merchant View Post
"You said something against me because of something i did and that makes you a racist because i speak a different language than you and i have a different culture and or tradition i'm reporting!!!" I'm getting sick and tired of this damn view of GD. Just because one guy speaking spanish sucks and you call him out on it does NOT make you racist.
did u understood the part where I WAS CARRYIN HE TROLLIN? and it's not that i felt really bad for a "stealer ******" IT'S THAT IT'S ALL THE ****ING TIME. well not like that but every time i get trouble around is because someone starts callin names if u speak in another language. I do not suck, and i get picked on by racists. **** u kids need to start seein the world, u know? black people couldn't sit in the same part of the bus with the whites in ur country 60 years ago... it's like u ppl don't learn ****

Ptholomeus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayarrrrr View Post
oh, saw that little bit about proving spanish people are bad or smthn. Heres a little bit of proof. And whats even better, my first day on the forums was yesterday, but i already know how to post an actual real-sized picture already. Here is generally what happens when we get stuck with people who speak spanish. This game had 2 of you in it.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1364152144

enjoy.
lol so much photoshop gtfo u couldn't get a 40 in ur lifeee

Ptholomeus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise Waffles View Post
that just made my day
ur day is kinda sad