Tired of Racism.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ptholomeus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Education View Post
So are you a racist for calling Americans typical yanks? No because nationality is not ethnicity or race. You are a bigot though.
America is a continent. U are yanks

Surprise Waffles

03-24-2013

I would say they should make a server for south america, but at least Brazil has somewhat good teams. Name one good team from Argentina? or Mexico?

Balls Deep

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUENOSAIRES View Post
Attachment 644134

Attachment 644135

thos 2 users "worst shaco ever" and "worst varus ever" constatly harass me all the game,
for being from buenos aires, look at all after the game, they kept harassing me, all the day, im tired of this racism, in fact, im from argentina, not mexican. so please, ban this 2 accounts. here are proofs, i want an answer from some admin, knowing the punishment applyed, thanks,
BUENOSIARES:
get your own server man. this is NA, North America.

Jayarrrrr

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptholomeus View Post
I speak spanish, and i want a 1 on 1 w u chump... ****ing yanks being such *******ss all the ****ing time I hope u lose a finger from juvenile diabetes u fat bastard (see? it's not nice when people identify ur country with ****ty things like CHILDS GETTIN TOO FAT)
I'm neither a child, nor fat. I was born with Type 1 diabetes do to a dysfunctional pancrease though. Not sure if that makes your point mute, or actually proves it. Hrmm. You seem angry though. You might want to fix that

Ptholomeus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9harmlesskittens View Post
get your own server man. this is NA, North America.
get urselves cash stop stealing it from third world countries ass.

Surprise Waffles

03-24-2013

Quote:
America is a continent. U are yanks
yanks stands for yankies... what does that make everyone from texas/ southern states though? pretty sure we had a war against the "yanks"

AcrobaticApricot

03-24-2013

Quote:
I speak spanish, and i want a 1 on 1 w u chump... ****ing yanks being such *******ss all the ****ing time I hope u lose a finger from juvenile diabetes u fat bastard (see? it's not nice when people identify ur country with ****ty things like CHILDS GETTIN TOO FAT)
this guy is the reason people are biased against latin players

Jayarrrrr

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise Waffles View Post
yanks stands for yankies... what does that make everyone from texas/ southern states though? pretty sure we had a war against the "yanks"
Their third world country schools haven't updated their history books since before the civil war. Kind of like their computers and internet with 999 ping during loading.

Surprise Waffles

03-24-2013

Quote:
get urselves cash stop stealing it from third world countries ass.
Argentina....

Surrendering since 1982.

Ptholomeus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarrrrr View Post
I'm neither a child, nor fat. I was born with Type 1 diabetes do to a dysfunctional pancrease though. Not sure if that makes your point mute, or actually proves it. Hrmm. You seem angry though. You might want to fix that
**** yeah i'm angry, most troubles i ever had in this game were WITH RACISTS, not even playin bad cuz i always get along w the team, but always i get a problem is because one of u becomes a racist ass. is like u people think u are the only ones. I once was carrying a game that an ez that wanted to go mid ended up as adc and started to feed "cuz i was a ****** stealer" (it actually made me laugh) but i was carryin and he tried to troll harder tellin the other team where we were and ****.. and all that cuz i talked in spanish.. u ppl are racists asses.. prove me wrong