I want to buy RP, but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkvolcan

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
And raging at them and telling them how bad they are makes them play so much better?!
It'll at least make them feel bad, just like they made you feel.

"Treat others how you want to be treated"
"For every action, there is an equal, opposite reaction"
Morally of scientifically, it's there. They ruin your time, you ruin their's, end of story. Maybe next time, if they don't want random strangers to **** their mothers, they won't be useless jackasses who find it funny to run into towers with speed boots and then cry "ITS JUST A GAME XDXDXD"

Alvaro

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvolcan View Post
It'll at least make them feel bad, just like they made you feel.

"Treat others how you want to be treated"
"For every action, there is an equal, opposite reaction"
Morally of scientifically, it's there. They ruin your time, you ruin their's, end of story. Maybe next time, if they don't want random strangers to **** their mothers, they won't be useless jackasses who find it funny to run into towers with speed boots and then cry "ITS JUST A GAME XDXDXD"
Oh my God this. I love you.

CrisD

03-24-2013

Use pings, those are "smart" now...you dont need to talk much

UFC

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
And raging at them and telling them how bad they are makes them play so much better?!
Raging at them lets them know they are playing like complete **** and need to rethink their playing style or fix whatever they're doing wrong.

Darkvolcan

03-24-2013

yes

XElement

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserLocked View Post
I'm pretty sure my next ban is a permaban. Is there any way to tell?
I say spend your money on RP.
Why?
So maybe you'll truly learn something when you the account you spent money on gets banned. Maybe then you will stop being toxic.

FergusMacBolg

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMonster View Post
Raging at them lets them know they are playing like complete **** and need to rethink their playing style or fix whatever they're doing wrong.
No they won't. Have you ever been on the business end of the rage stick? Did it really make you reevaluate your playstyle? Nope.

Jayarrrrr

03-24-2013

You won't find helpful comments, especially on these forums. Everyone on these forums supports terrible players because they want to encourage them to get to level 30 so they can have easy wins. The only mentality you are allowed to have while playing LoL is the same mentality you may remember from any peewee sports around the age of 5 or 6. "Everyone is a winner! Let's all get a long. You can be bad, you odn't need to learn to be better, you're great just the way you are!" If you mention someone isn't very good, suggest ways to improve, or even mention that they are a bad player, you will just be spam reported until your banned anyway. I find the disgusting community in-game and on forums the reason I will never spend a dime on league of legends. Ever.

AnathemaMonstrum

03-24-2013

You could always just buy RP on a new account and start over from there.

Darkvolcan

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergusMacBolg View Post
No they won't. Have you ever been on the business end of the rage stick? Did it really make you reevaluate your playstyle? Nope.
Back when I was a new played, I played with this kid who was a total ******bag.
He'd make me play against level 30s when I was brand new, and he'd curse me out incessantly.

I had two choices. I either broke down like a little ******, or I stepped my game up. Fast forward a month or two, and now I'm better than him and curse him out when he does something wrong.

When the going gets tough, you get tougher.
Unfortunately, most kids these days grew up learning "when the going gets tough, tell mommy, and then flick the finger at them when no one's watching"