Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best adcs to learn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

03-24-2013

Draven: Probably the most difficult. Relies on catching axes and reactivating Blood Rush to maximize his DPS... Ask anyone; thats very difficult in a battle, and nearly impossible in a teamfight. He still has the highest single-target DPS with 2 axes flying, and has a great global ultimate. Very strong at all stages of the game, especially early game.

MF: I really don't know her; I've played her a few times on Free Week.

Varus: Relies on perfect positioning, since he has no mobility and his only reliable "Escape" is blowing his ultimate to root someone. He is capable of some great damage (Like Cassiopeia) if he has time to unload it all. By which I mean he needs breathing space to stack Blight, Detonate it, then repeat. His ultimate is great in Teamfights, and his spells have huge ranges. He has a meh passive.
Also, Arclight Varus is the best skin!!

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

bump

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

any other opinions?

SirNickTheBrave

03-24-2013

Twitch, for every reason

A Swarm of Koala

03-24-2013

Graves and caitlyn are so newbie friendly that I wouldn't recommend them, just because they get you into some bad habits that don't really work with other carries. Everyone else is pretty good to start with, though draven and vayne could be pretty frustrating.

Nunchi

03-24-2013

im gettin graves
his damage is insane from what ive seen

TrueObjectivity

03-24-2013

If you like Kog and Trist, you might like Ashe and Cait too. Also, if you like Vayne, don't be afraid to get her. Just practice and get your APM and mechanics up, and you'll find that her laning phase is no longer such a big downside (especially thanks to cutlass/bork existing). In fact, practicing Vayne is probably one of the best way to practice such things - no other champion requires as much of that kind of skill.

Chiefbearclaw

03-24-2013

Sivir errday really cheap but so stronk and she has a spell shield that gives back mana?GG

Legendary Silver

03-24-2013

Caitlyn/MF are the two extremely common ADCs that are worth playing to at least understand them if you come up against them.