Best adcs to learn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

I just started playing adcs and i really like them, i think im going to start maining adc.
I currently really like kogmaw and tristana. I like vayne too, but i dont like her laning phase.

I was looking at picking up Draven, Varus, or Miss Fortune.
Can someone please give me some opnions on what would be the better pick? Thanks alot!

Edit: I can only get two more champs with the ip i have

Glyphz

03-24-2013

Draven and MF both have ridiculous laning phases.

Draven's early game is a bit better, but he's harder to play.
MF is better mid-late game and with AoE comps especially.

Savage Bro

03-24-2013

Depends on what you like for a play style.

If you want someone to farm with and poke harass I would pick up Cait.
If you want a strong early game laner I'd pick up Draven.
If you want an ADC who has strong late game potential and a game changing initiate ult, I'd pick up Varus.

I mean, it all depends on your playstyle.

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

bump

Clockworksummonr

03-24-2013

Draven is an early game bully that needs to master his axe catching game but can do crazy amounts of earlygame damage and has an amazing ult for picking up runners

Varus is a mix of long range and damage that works very well in a kill lane specially with a heal debuff/slow that is usually ranked first and has %HP damage along with a Root that turns into a potential AoE root

MF has the highest level 1 hp of all the carries and because of this can trade deceptively well, as well as her steroid giving some additional magic damage and grievous wounds with a teamfight saving ultimate and a good AoE slow.

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

MF and draven sound pretty similar in terms of owning early game, of the two who would you say would be the better pick?

Clockworksummonr

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Hitokiri View Post
MF and draven sound pretty similar in terms of owning early game, of the two who would you say would be the better pick?
Depends on who fits your playstyle better. MF has a strong slow while Draven has a small knockback.

Draven's ult is global for picking up kills while MF's is for AoE in a teamfight

MF's Steroid can apply healing debuff and deals a small amount of magic damage per hit while Draven's steroid can be kept up forever provided you have the mana and the ability to catch Axes.

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

jeeez this forum is so fast! bump!

Last Hitokiri

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworksummonr View Post
Depends on who fits your playstyle better. MF has a strong slow while Draven has a small knockback.

Draven's ult is global for picking up kills while MF's is for AoE in a teamfight

MF's Steroid can apply healing debuff and deals a small amount of magic damage per hit while Draven's steroid can be kept up forever provided you have the mana and the ability to catch Axes.
I think i might try draven, he looks really fun. Not sure who my second pick should be though >.< Varus looks pretty good

Best Youmu NA

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Hitokiri View Post
There's no real -better pick- for ADC for every situation. It's all about the comp. Although if you're going for early-mid game power then MF is probably your bet since she doesn't need to pick up axes which basically zones yourself until you can learn how to manipulate how they bounce.