Heimerdinger build in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Hello, I am trying to make heimerdinger viable in TT.
I need help on build and how to play..

I feel like Rylai's is a necessity to help kite, but the hardest part is being squishy while having to get close to throw a turret down in a team fight. Does Muramana work on turrets? And does Blackfire torch apply with his turrets?

I feel like going health to survive in a fight really brings down heimers damage, and to bruisers it does nothing. I'm not sure if hieimer is viable to be honest.

Any recommendations? I feel like heimers kit has the potential to wreck in TT against bruisers (long range poke, stun if they gap close, turrets that can slow..)

davidmcdavid

03-24-2013

heim is kinda viable. I ususally rush athenes and blackfire for 40% cdr then get the rylais or a wooglets for survivability.

opcow

03-24-2013

I played a game against a tough heim a once. I don't remember his build tho. He wasn't too active in the team fights, but his main contribution was stretching out the laning, and disrupting our ability to farm and push lanes with the turrets.

fibblins

03-24-2013

just rush rod of ages. use your turrets to deny the enemy team their altar

Skull Kid239

Master Recruiter

03-25-2013

he seems like more of an objective guy than a slayer in 3v3.

keep them from getting their alters, make them lose cs to turrets.

once they've lost all that gold from the alters and turrets, your team should have a significant advantage over them.

correctly using that gold advantage is the key here.
i may play around with heimerdinger+twisted fate or heimerdinger+gangplank.

If you can get your god items before they can, you should snowball