Best Champions in each category

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jasiel21

03-24-2013

Guys I got a bunch of IP and I don't want to waste it on the wrong champions, could you guys tell me which are the best...

Mid Lane
AD Carry
Jungler
Support
Top Lane

I would appreciate it

Thanks

ninjawerewulf

03-24-2013

This is a hard question to answer....as every champion has a counter. So technically there is no right or wrong. It mostly depends on your play style. Also many champions can fill multiple roles.

Ex. I can play Fiddlesticks in mid lane, jungle, or as a support. Technically I could probably play him top as well, but not really a good idea.

My recomendation would be to buy champs that can play multiple roles well. Alister, Malphite, lux, and Kayle are all great buys in my personal opinion.

I think for ADC that Miss Fortune is the best atm. She has 2 Aoe abilitys, 1 of which slows, She has an ability that allows her to stack damage and attack speed on hit for a short duration.

Snowbi Wan

03-24-2013

There really are no 'best' champions. Some are probably stronger than others, but I'd say it is more about different styles, strengths, and weaknesses. But I'll give a few champions for each lane that I'd say are worth getting.

Top - Darius, Jayce, Singed
Mid - Akali, Lux, Karthus
Jungle - Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Cho'Gath
Support - Blitzcrank, Alistar, Taric
ADC - Ezreal, Tristana, Graves

I also really like multi-role champions. Kayle, Nidalee, or Elise are great examples.

AcornGames

03-24-2013

A good idea is to check out the Champion Spotlights on Youtube for champions that youre interested in. While some of them are outdated, the playstyle for most have stayed the same.
Heres a few champions that I find to be great buys so far;
Fizz ( Mid,Top)
Pantheon (Mid, Top, Jungle)
Lux ( Mid, Support )
Soraka ( Mid, Support )

SkeithGotBanned

03-25-2013

Top - Draven
Mid - Draven
Support - Draven
ADC - Draven
Jungle - Draven