Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boourns

UI Designer

01-27-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

@knowledge Can you make a new post and elaborate on your problem?

Speaking personally, I would argue against us penalizing players for making the changes that you're talking about. Zoom have is definitely a different situation that has pretty big gameplay implications. I can't promise you this will always be the case, but we don't have plans to stop that kind of modification right now.

EvilSeeMonkey

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSeeMonkey View Post
Can we get some extra tick boxes. Like for example, need to be able to choose which things you want to apply as not everyone is exactly the same colourblind level. I dont like a few of the applications but others are good. Am I the only one that can hardly tell the def between my own HP bar and an ally's HP bar? Razieh plz keep making your mod cause I still need it for sure.
@boourns

We need to be able to choose our health bar colours. Cause blue for ally and blue for self doesnt work for me. I cant tell the difference but they are suposed to be dif blues?

Does anyone have a good healthbar mod? I need red enemies blue allies and yellow for myself. As the colour blind mode they have applied is good but not customisable enough.

My health and ally looks exactly the same blue colour. Why arent they different? I mean blue and slightly lighter blue?

Or if anyone has a healthbar mod with all 3 dif colours be nice thanks.

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSeeMonkey View Post
Can we get some extra tick boxes. Like for example, need to be able to choose which things you want to apply as not everyone is exactly the same colourblind level. I dont like a few of the applications but others are good. Am I the only one that can hardly tell the def between my own HP bar and an ally's HP bar? Razieh plz keep making your mod cause I still need it for sure.
Personally, the colour-blind option implemented did not help much at all; hopefully Riot's colour-blind options are still under development. With that said, let me ask you: does my patch still work, and id there anything that needs to be added? I have only played twice since December, so I am afraid support for this is very low at the moment.

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

The site that host Colours is due to come down towards the end of March. Just a warning for anyone who was thinking about using it, or active users who want to back up their files.

meganLeeFan

04-07-2014

Sorry for the necro, but is this mod discontinued now? Or moved to another thread or something?