Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DioHard

07-04-2011

Download doesn't work unfortunately.. I really like this mod and want to try it out!

Blazefirex

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DioHard View Post
Download doesn't work unfortunately.. I really like this mod and want to try it out!
I just re-downloaded it, seems to work just fine.

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenic View Post
I don't see the alt.zip anywhere. Seems the DL on the site is 2.0 not 2.1.
It is up to date the alt.zip was removed due to the changes in the patching system. The info was just not updated properly.

Cagi

07-05-2011

Hey mate .. the program only work halfways for me ..
it only shows the brightness of the healthbar, turrets etc ..
but it won't show the HUD from the status bar, you know the invisible stuff .. and the party team health bars is still at the top left corner.. what to do?

Ryneff

07-08-2011

I have installed the program, and when I open it, it says that it is out of date... so I download the update... then I open the folder for the program/data and then paste... overwritting all the old... and open the program again... still says the program is out of date.

Also... I am trying to download this because my fiance is color blind and has a lot of trouble seeing the difference in a lot of stuff in the game, so it is hard for him to get into it. Is the change always there... or is there a way to turn it on and off?

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagi View Post
Hey mate .. the program only work halfways for me ..
it only shows the brightness of the healthbar, turrets etc ..
but it won't show the HUD from the status bar, you know the invisible stuff .. and the party team health bars is still at the top left corner.. what to do?
I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryneff View Post
I have installed the program, and when I open it, it says that it is out of date... so I download the update... then I open the folder for the program/data and then paste... overwritting all the old... and open the program again... still says the program is out of date.

Also... I am trying to download this because my fiance is color blind and has a lot of trouble seeing the difference in a lot of stuff in the game, so it is hard for him to get into it. Is the change always there... or is there a way to turn it on and off?
You probably do not even need to update. I do not make the patcher program, just the contents of the patch. If you do manage to install the patch you can enable it and disable it via the patcher I am probably going to release a patch later today.

finklez

07-08-2011

I'm not color blind, but these changes are fantastic! Actually.... nah

Ryneff

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by razieh View Post
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

You probably do not even need to update. I do not make the patcher program, just the contents of the patch. If you do manage to install the patch you can enable it and disable it via the patcher I am probably going to release a patch later today.
Via your patcher... or the LoL Client patcher?

And ok, thanks! Sounds great!

razieh

07-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryneff View Post
Via your patcher... or the LoL Client patcher?

And ok, thanks! Sounds great!
The patcher that comes with my colours kit not the LoL patcher. I will likely release a patch after the new hero gets added making the mod modular and allow you to pick what you want added etc opening the door for alternate colours etc.

Suzuteo

07-10-2011

Is it possible to just turn the purple minions red? The super blue minions is sort of annoying.