Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazefirex

06-12-2011

Would it be possible to make the votes in the surrender box more distinguishable with your mod? I can never tell what other people voted, since I can't tell what colors the boxes are >.>

razieh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Yes I will add it to the list of things to do at one point it was changed but I guess it broke.

djaydino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazefirex View Post
Would it be possible to make the votes in the surrender box more distinguishable with your mod? I can never tell what other people voted, since I can't tell what colors the boxes are >.>
OW! are they different?
i didn't know

Voilak

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazefirex View Post
who said they are different ? It's only a progress bar to know how many people from your team have already voted. Votes are secret.

djaydino

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voilak View Post
who said they are different ? It's only a progress bar to know how many people from your team have already voted. Votes are secret.
nope, not true.

they are different (i just asked my sister to look for me)

God Will Find U

06-15-2011

hi there
When i install this fix, it changed a lot for me including minimap/some effects of characters. If i just wanna change the healthbar of minions, what should i set with this fix?

Thanks

Ryujinra

06-23-2011

Is there any progress on fixing Janna's ult?

Or can you at least name the particle which is responsible for it so that we may remove it for now?

djaydino

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujinra View Post
Is there any progress on fixing Janna's ult?

Or can you at least name the particle which is responsible for it so that me may remove it for now?
i just wanted to ask the same Q
its a bit annoying that janna ult.

razieh

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by djaydino View Post
i just wanted to ask the same Q
its a bit annoying that janna ult.
Been working on the patch today, almost done. I have not had a day off in the past few weeks till today. Should be posted before the night.

razieh

06-23-2011

2.1 uploaded

DOWNLOAD NOW

General bug fixes, health bars changed, Janna's ultimate fixed, Orianna tweaked and surrender bar adjusted.