Colour Blind Fixes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

djaydino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

just manually installed , but still the same

i will try it on a clean install later (i have to go work now)

Quinzeeh

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by razieh View Post
To anyone that is having problems installing the patch try manually installing the patch uninstall the colours (via the installer) and delete it then add a new pack and add the source.zip as a new pack (it will say one file did not work that is the .zip file weird bug) then install that. Let me know if this fixes your problems.
This did the trick to me, a friend (also colour blind) also noted that some skins may not be installed if you still have a DATA\Characters folder in your LoL folder (in the one with RADS and the .exe's). Make sure that there isn't one there.
And thanks for the hard work, it works great

djaydino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

i tried a clean install and manual install , but still the same

razieh

06-08-2011

So Janna's ult and Health bars are the only things I need to fix at the moment, the rest is working fine so far?

Blazefirex

06-08-2011

Quote:
So Janna's ult and Health bars are the only things I need to fix at the moment, the rest is working fine so far?

So far as I can tell, that's correct

Voilak

06-09-2011

Quote:
Images please I am not having any problems but I would like to know what I am looking for when I try to debug. Are you both EU maybe the file path is different for EU???
Here is an image of Jana's ulti.

razieh

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voilak View Post
Here is an image of Jana's ulti.
I installed the patch instead of the version I was using, I have the same problem. I have some important things I have to finish so it will probably be around Sunday before I fix the health bars and janna's ult. Is there anything else I should add or needs to be fixed.

djaydino

06-10-2011

health bars do work (minons, creeps, turets)

the champ health bars also, but the health it self are on all (allies, enemies, yourself) champs the same

i have been messing a bit with the health bar file myself to make it a bit more clear for me, here is a snapshot (it does not look very nice, but it is effective for me)

*******http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4678/leagueoflegends20110610.png********

Zarigis

06-11-2011

Is Singed's poison trail supposed to be color-coded based on friendly or foe? It seems to be blue all the time regardless.

razieh

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarigis View Post
Is Singed's poison trail supposed to be color-coded based on friendly or foe? It seems to be blue all the time regardless.
It is not friend or foe I just made it more visible.