I have been converted.... again!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

03-23-2013

Played a lot of Dom when it first came out, never thought I'd go back to SR. Played 100 straight games of Dominion and loved every minute of it, then finally went back to SR to start playing ranked. At that point I didn't think I'd ever go back to Dom.

Well now I'm back, and I've gotta say I'm hooked all over again and it's good to count myself as part of the community once more. Any new strategies come out of the woodwork over the last couple months while I was away? Are ADCs still useless? Just looking to shake off some of the rust.

HaIfhearted

03-24-2013

ADC have never been useless, they're just hard to work with as they require exceptional positioning and a semi-competent front line to perform well.

Poeta Somnium

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
ADC have never been useless, they're just hard to work with as they require exceptional positioning and a semi-competent front line to perform well.
Ah so in the context of me, useless. xD

DiscworldDeath

03-24-2013

The only ADC I don't feel useless with on Dominion is Ezreal, try to get the hang of it with him.

AK47WOLF

03-24-2013

Jayce/Nid/Kass/Diana/Elise/Akali/Kat/Vi/Amumu/Kha'Zix.

All pretty much ruin Dominion. Pick 3 of any of the above, and they are on the enemy team. Every game. This is what you'll be dealing with. If you haven't caught the memo, all of these champions are disgustingly overpowered on Dom. If the enemy team has them and your team doesn't, it's auto-lose regardless of skill. If there are equal amounts of cheese win champions on both teams, the one with Kass wins.

A Slime Appears

03-24-2013

Don't listen to AK. He listed Kat. His opinion is invalid!

Koravel

03-24-2013

I'd suggest joining the chatrooms DominateDominion and DominionMentor.

DD is good for talking strats, and DM is great to get someone to queue with you who knows what they are doing and can give you a helping hand.

Welcome back!