Club Wombo Combo wants new members! :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slenderheart

03-23-2013

We're a lower ranked (Bronze 3) 3's team, but recently we have spent a lot of time improving our skills and the range of champions we can play in TTL. We aren't pros, but we aren't bad players so please don't be discouraged by our current ranking, we had a very rough start do due silly mistakes and choices we made at the start of the season. We have 5 members now but are looking to replace most of them, because they either aren't active or prefer 5's. Feel free to add me in game or reply to this post with any questions you might have.

These qualities are much appreciate but not entirely necessary.

- You are 18 or older
- You speak fluent English
- You have a working Mic and Skype account (This one is a must)
- You are willing to learn new champions/roles
- You are team player
- You are an active player (On at least 3-4 days a week)
- You try your very best to keep calm and not rage at team/opponents
- You are here because you want to have a good time with friends on an awesome game!
- You want to climb the ranked ladder to the best of our ability and have fun doing so!

AsianPimp44

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Yo, My team consisting of my Cousin and Dad blows. They feed all game... But anyways, I'm looking to learn how to carry them through most of our games. I fit all criteria, except I'm only 16. Can I join you guys, or should I look elsewhere?

Slenderheart

03-23-2013

Absolutely, if you're a mature player then your age won't matter much! I'll add you online and we'll give it a try.