Help! I can't lane with Ali against Ashe...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragnk

12-06-2009

Well lots of the ranged give me problems but Ashe especially. Constantly harassed back towards the tower...which leads to a terribly slow mid game (as if ali wasn't slow enough for me already) and usually stronger archer. Lots of ranged folks are good at harassing Ali but are there any tips for laning against the mad max range of the frozen bow queen? Thoughts, suggestions, or favorite frosting?

Dyno

SomeoneRandom

12-06-2009

Why would alistar ever go mid solo??? -_- I am confused

Absol

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnk View Post
Well lots of the ranged give me problems but Ashe especially. Constantly harassed back towards the tower...which leads to a terribly slow mid game (as if ali wasn't slow enough for me already) and usually stronger archer. Lots of ranged folks are good at harassing Ali but are there any tips for laning against the mad max range of the frozen bow queen? Thoughts, suggestions, or favorite frosting?

Dyno
If you're soloing against ashe, you're screwed. Switch lanes. If you have a partner, flash into ashe, stun, knock them back towards your tower and rape ashe's ****ty hp.

Ragnk

12-06-2009

I didn't say I was going solo. I don't actually ever solo w/ ali. I was just looking for something I was doing wrong to get so controlled early game and then behind mid game if I'm going up against some effective ranged in my lane.

OLE.

SomeoneRandom

12-06-2009

If your not solo and your alistar you have a couple options...

The main one is to kill them... often... usually my team send one lane with 2 stuns or slows.... so for example if you had a chogoth in your lane with you its SO easy to blow up carries early game its sad....

But tbh all you have to do as alistar is last hit mobs and farm/push for late game... your early game is ganking or killing with double stun/slows