The Room of The Eternal Nightmare (Ask Nocturne)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
You see, the reason I'm stationed here is because of him.

Vlad gestures to Zelas.

If he were to try and kill you, they told me to kill him. Likewise, if you were to break out, I would do the same.

He chuckles.

Killing you would be a matter of draining the life force in you. Thus, I wouldn't need to touch the fear.

But that's not fun, is it? What point is death without a show?

Vlad then listens to Zelas.

If you are for the good of Valoran, you would know that killing him would destroy the Institute along with killing the majority of the summoners. And that, my friend, would be fun, but bad.

You don't realize you are running on vengeance. I've seen people like you all the time, wanting revenge on me for killing whomever. It gets boring fast.
Zelas, for once, pays attention to the annoying hemomancer

"You do realise Nocturne isn't a living creature... right?"
"Also, how would it destroy the institute, if my power is the one that feeds Nocturne's jail?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluydee

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
Zelas, for once, pays attention to the annoying hemomancer

"You do realise Nocturne isn't a living creature... right?"
"Also, how would it destroy the institute, if my power is the one that feeds Nocturne's jail?"
If you attack and kill him, then your power will also spill into the runes and overload it. They will then erupt and destroy all around it.

And he is sentient, and therefore living. It works. I can drain Xerath, and by such I can also drain Nocturne.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
If you attack and kill him, then your power will also spill into the runes and overload it. They will then erupt and destroy all around it.

And he is sentient, and therefore living. It works. I can drain Xerath, and by such I can also drain Nocturne.
"Yeah... whatever... I won't attack him though... I will instead sufficate him by channeling my power in a different, removing him of any way to get fear and power. He will starve and turn to ashes before long. Nocturne's life are in my hand. Should I choose to free him, all I need to do is to stop sustaining his prison."

Zelas Laughs

"Which means that if you kill me, you actually release Nocturne or suffer the burden of having weakened. Oh the irony it would cause."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheNoct View Post
Nocturne lets out a hiss, not out of displeasure - but more of amusement.

Why do you thiiiink they keep me here, Urrrrgot? Onlly the harmlessss walk free, so they may pressserve the foolisssh dream they calll 'peace' ... 'balansssse'.

It laughs as it stirs in its shard.

Who ssssays they have to laugh in your fffface to sssshow their true intentions? That is why I dessspire humans - for allll their claims of strength and ... petty moralitiessss ... they stab each other in the back. Atleast, I .... I let them know of my intentionssss.

... bessssides. Who would want to be in your pressssence, anyway?


It cackles mockingly as the shadows tug at his claws, pulling them apart, trying to destabilize Urgot.

Why ... would ... I? You are a ... walking warrior, corrrrrect? A warrrrior does not ask - a warrrrior fights. To hissss lassst brrrreath. At least .... that's what the Hand of Noxus would do .... can you meassssure up to him .... Executioner?

Another mocking hiss.
*The tendrils pull Urgot's legs apart and he stumbles to the ground, cursing. That was the last straw.*

SCUM!!!!!

*Urgot struggles to his feet and charges at the crystal, slashing all tendrils along the way until he reaches it, smashing it repeatedly with his Acid Hunter, trying to find some way to harm this mocking spectre. He pulls his arm back and stabs forward, surprisingly penetrating the crystal, the acid hunter at the edge of the spectre's throat. Shocked summoners could be heard running down the hall to fix the crystal.*

I hope some day you are free, Nocturne *wheeeeze*, so that I may rend you limb from shadowy limb.

*With that, he turns and leaves, summoners entering the room and quickly patching the crystal with magics before Nocturne could try to escape*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*The tendrils pull Urgot's legs apart and he stumbles to the ground, cursing. That was the last straw.*

SCUM!!!!!

*Urgot struggles to his feet and charges at the crystal, slashing all tendrils along the way until he reaches it, smashing it repeatedly with his Acid Hunter, trying to find some way to harm this mocking spectre. He pulls his arm back and stabs forward, surprisingly penetrating the crystal, the acid hunter at the edge of the spectre's throat. Shocked summoners could be heard running down the hall to fix the crystal.*

I hope some day you are free, Nocturne *wheeeeze*, so that I may rend you limb from shadowy limb.

*With that, he turns and leaves, summoners entering the room and quickly patching the crystal with magics before Nocturne could try to escape*
((GG WP, you assisted the enemy team... Reported. Next time don't weaken the crystal and control yourself. I though you stronger.))

((Anyway))

Six shadows appear in the room. Each holding a different weapon, each clad in battle armor. They appear to guard the shard from any other mishape that might happen. One can talk to these shadows and ask for information about them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
((GG WP, you assisted the enemy team... Reported. Next time don't weaken the crystal and control yourself. I though you stronger.))

((Anyway))

Six shadows appear in the room. Each holding a different weapon, each clad in battle armor. They appear to guard the shard from any other mishape that might happen. One can talk to these shadows and ask for information about them.
((Hey man, just makin things interesting.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluydee

Senior Member

03-24-2013

I would very much rather release Nocturne than have to deal with you, Zelas. At least he can go on for a sentence without talking about how he must get vengeance for something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
I would very much rather release Nocturne than have to deal with you, Zelas. At least he can go on for a sentence without talking about how he must get vengeance for something.
"My vengence is nothing to concern you, fiend. You don't have any feelings you need to care about. You are only here for the chance of killing. My vengence comes after my wish to help Valoran and Runeterra as a whole."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheNoct

Member

03-24-2013

(( Guys. Guys, what the f*ck. Guys, guys, stahp.

I'm here looking at all of you and I'm like... 'What the hell are you people on about?'

I am just ... going to reply to Urgot's post soon enough ... and hope that Shandora will help me here, this is a bit over my head, what is happening between Almogs and Vladimir. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

Senior Member

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheNoct View Post
(( Guys. Guys, what the f*ck. Guys, guys, stahp.

I'm here looking at all of you and I'm like... 'What the hell are you people on about?'

I am just ... going to reply to Urgot's post soon enough ... and hope that Shandora will help me here, this is a bit over my head, what is happening between Almogs and Vladimir. ))
((Apperently vlad felt the need to interrupt my post... Kill him!))