The Room of The Eternal Nightmare (Ask Nocturne)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almogs

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded, "Well thanks for the support. But if Nocturne does try anything, I have my music. I wouldn't want you guys to get hurt though, so I'll only use it as a last resort."

She turned her attention back to the shade, "My question still stands though, what is your opinion on music?"
"Verrrrrry wellll, weeeee thank youuuuu, mavennnnn."

The shadowy guards return to their posts.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluydee View Post
While the Vladimir seemed nonchalant, when struck with exhaust rather than be exhausted, he vanished in smoke, leaving behind a smell of burning brimstone, unlike what Vladimir would do for an entrance.

A few minutes later, Vladimir poked his head through the door.'

Huh. I thought I just heard myself talk in hear. Strange.

He sniffed the air.

You need to clean the place up, Nocturne. Brimstone isn't a good smell to inhale.

He notices Tybresa

Hello, Senior Steward. What seems to have gotten you so worked up?
(( What the hell was this all about, Vlad?

Also, my brother should make his appearance soon enough ... I hope ...))

Bluydee

03-26-2013

((Oh, you'll see soon enough.

which is to say once I can level my smurf to 5.))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

(( Meh. Fine. I'll play along. ))

Tybresa stepped back and stared as "Vladimir" suddenly vanished in smoke. She blinked perplexed and looked at the hand that not long ago was holding his collar - she was now holding ash in her palm.

She looked towards the door, a bewildered expression on her face at the sight of Vladimir.

What in Heaven's name ...

She went pale. Her blue eyes widened in alarm. She quickly ran out of the room, stopping only briefly in front of Vladimir. She wagged her finger at him and spoke in a low, threatening whisper.
You - I'm keeping my eyes on you.

She quickly went onward to her destination - where? Only she would know.

(( Well this was awkward beyond imagination. I don't think Noct is going to be happy about what is happening at all...))

Bluydee

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Meh. Fine. I'll play along. ))

Tybresa stepped back and stared as "Vladimir" suddenly vanished in smoke. She blinked perplexed and looked at the hand that not long ago was holding his collar - she was now holding ash in her palm.

She looked towards the door, a bewildered expression on her face at the sight of Vladimir.

What in Heaven's name ...

She went pale. Her blue eyes widened in alarm. She quickly ran out of the room, stopping only briefly in front of Vladimir. She wagged her finger at him and spoke in a low, threatening whisper.
You - I'm keeping my eyes on you.

She quickly went onward to her destination - where? Only she would know.

(( Well this was awkward beyond imagination. I don't think Noct is going to be happy about what is happening at all...))
((Eh. I'm guessing the thread will be back to a normal ask thread after this is cleared up.))

FearTheNoct

03-27-2013

(( Rrrrriiiiight, sorry about that guys - unlike dear Shandora here, I actually have a real life and have better things to do than spam F5 in the middle of the night on the forums.

Don't worry sis, I'll bring you the aloe vera when I come home - because you just got BURNED!

Anyway, there's this thing bothering me - Almogs, who the hell are you and what are you doing? I have no idea who you think you are with the shadowy sentries or whatever, but it's kinda bothering me. If you could stop, I'd appreciate it. Also, I'm just going to ignore what happened with Vlad and Shan/Tybresa because I have no idea what just happened ...

I'll start writing the replies to the others shortly. Also, I think I should let you know we (that means Shandora and I) will be leaving for a couple of days - family outing *sarcastic* Yaaaaaaayyyyy ....

I mean, you didn't forget, did you sis? You're not bailing out on me - if I'm going to hell, I'm taking you with me. ))

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-27-2013

((What a wonderful family))

Shandora

03-27-2013

(( -.- I love you too Noc. And shut up Swain. ))

FearTheNoct

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Āsk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled slightly.

"Ironic as it may be, I do not judge you Nocturne, I simply wish to know more about why it is that you hate the summoners so much."

He concentrated for a moment.

"Fate has many ways of changing ones life drastically in the blink of an eye, one small twist of fate can make you a different person altogether, the most chaotic souls can turn calm, and vice versa. Nocturne, you are forever meant to be trapped within that shard due to the threat you pose the institute of war, but tell me this..."

He pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts.

"No human is immortal, no race lives forever and nothing is eternal, no, not even hatred. So, consider the idea that one day, humans will all die, every one of us, whether it be disease, famine, war, whatever... One day we will all be gone, and there is nothing we can do about it. It could happen tomorrow for all we know, and that brings me to my point."

He raised his head slightly.

"Tomorrow, every human is dead, you are set free, what do you do?"

((Glad to know I'm at least good at asking questions... God forbid someone come to my thread... *Mutter mutter mutter...* ))
Nocturne's essence lazily floated within the shard, clearly bored by the Monk's blabbering. A hollow hiss echoed through the room, most likely the shade's aggravated sigh.

Yoooouu ... must be soooo .... enterrrrrtaining ... at parrrrtiesss....

Darknesssss ... isss eternal ... darknessss ... wassss everywherrreee ... long beforrrreee thisss world .... /any/ worrrld ... came to exist. Not even the Void can comparrre to the darknesssss ....

A cackle echoes through the dark room as the shadowy tendrils suddenly burst alive and wrap themselves around the stool's legs.

Howww ... about ... we make thisss happen... today ... Hmmmmmmm? Frrrrreeee meeee ... and I will gladly ... ssssshoooow yooou trrrrrue darrrknessss ... blind one.

FearTheNoct

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona shivers as the shadows crawl up her, but remembred she had one melody written specifically to keep creatures like Nocturne away. She started playing this song , filling the air with music that while too normal humans and yordles would be pleasant and cheerful, to Nocturne it would be the same as scratching nails on a chalkboard.

"I recently underwent a procceedure to give me a voice if you must know," Sona replied, "And I would appreciate it if you did not touch my instrument. I still need it to move around with.
(( Sorry darling - but you're in /my/ realm now. ))

Nocturne did not seem to be affected by Sona's music ... the tendrils continue to pluck at the etwahl while others rise from the floor and run over Sona's body, wrapping themselves around her neck.

Interrrrressssstiiing .... I have always ... wonderrreeed ... what kind of sssssound ... you'd make ....

The tendrils tighten around her throat, cutting through the skin - Sona would feel something slick sliding down her body ... if she would look down, it would be blood.

... when ...you'd .... SCCCCRRRREEEEAAAAAMMMMMM!

(( just an FYI, it's an illusion. Noc can't really harm you, but he can distort things while you're in his shadows. ))