Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To all you "Otaku" of the LoL GD forum...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizuha Aki

03-24-2013

I spy a mouse.

ekoriel

03-25-2013

なんだ結局ただのキチガイだったのか

EasymodeX

03-25-2013

Quote:
These obsessed, eccentric fans who post thousands of posts on rec.arts.anime about Dragon Ball Z being the best thing since sliced bread or these people who role-play Sailor Moon parts in IRC. These fans that say phrases like, “Nani?” or “Baka?” trying to pass off as a Japanese animated character.

Roflmfao.

I have to agree, I cringe every time I see some ********** say "baka!" like they're a dumb**** moe reject.

AHUEAHUEAHUEA

03-25-2013

Ugh, this brought back horrible memories of the several male nerds saying "uguu~" or "baka!" or "desu" with too much nose at each other in my club. I almost felt ashamed of liking anime, but then I thought "no way in hell am I letting these losers ruin my hobby".

Nasty is the least I can say about them. *shivers*

Irania

03-26-2013

I ain't gonna read that...