A plea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashley Grey

11-04-2010

Riotgame there's a few things I want to say, first of all I want to let you know I play this game during work all eight hours of my shift, and when I come home I use my time to play at least 5 hours.

Leblanc is the champion that only make me feel like I'm playing the protagonist of a single player game, It gives me a sense of accomplishing something. So before you nerf Leblanc please hear this.

Sfyri Ithikos

11-04-2010

Are you going to extend the post or are you going to wait for one of the reds to post?

also, what job do you have that you can play LoL all the time, get paid and not get fired?

Ashley Grey

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfyri Ithikos View Post
Are you going to extend the post or are you going to wait for one of the reds to post?

also, what job do you have that you can play LoL all the time, get paid and not get fired?
It must be a job a child like you wish you could do.

Sfyri Ithikos

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintWilliam View Post
It must be a job a child like you wish you could do.
Not really...i'm just curious what sort of place you're working for that lets you do this without getting fired...must be horrible wage, low income company or they really just don't care

Warscythes

11-04-2010

Obvious troll is obvious.

Ashley Grey

11-04-2010

Quote:
Not really...i'm just curious what sort of place you're working for that lets you do this without getting fired...must be horrible wage, low income company or they really just don't care
No the income is good, or else I wouldn't be paying sub for many onlines games I don't play. Like in WoW I just go afk but I'm still paying the subscription but WoW is one the games that cost the less. Not that I have alot of money, just even if I give money to like my parents and donate a portion of my pay cheque I still have a little much. Yea I know what you are going to say next, give you some money right?

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

I link you all to this post by the op: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=323558

One which was closed because he stupidly protested that Leblanc had no burst damage and sucked hard. One which he is now contradicting because he is bad and should feel bad.

Ashley Grey

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph2verse8and9 View Post
I link you all to this post by the op: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=323558

One which was closed because he stupidly protested that Leblanc had no burst damage and sucked hard. One which he is now contradicting because he is bad and should feel bad.
I said that hoping they wouldn't Nerf Leblanc. If I want Leblanc nerfed I would be like any other idiot here saying Leblanc is OP AND please nerf.

Dhuron

11-04-2010

Quote:

This. To get paid to goof around all day is a job made in heaven.

DrdPirateRoberts

11-04-2010

LeBlanc makes you feel like you are playing a single-player game?

This is a team game, bro.