Please nerf feeders.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marrow

11-04-2010

They are gamebreakingly overpowered and have too much influence on who wins or who losses.

Feeders are everything the old twisted fate was x2.

-impossible to lane with in a 2v2 situation if the feeder is vs a competent player. Feeders deal far too little damage and counter harassing is nullified by bad play.
-A insane stupidity that does no one any good and ensures giving away first blood, every time.
- Impossible to stop the enemy from snowballing, and then impossible to win because the feeder is 5 levels lower than everyone else
- Dies almost instantly, even to tanks and even if they had two flashes as summoner spells nothing could stop them from feeding.
- Impossible not to kill, you literally have to go out of your way to try not to kill a feeder. They are known to charge head first and if you are avoiding getting fed off them, it can be hard to resist.

Its really plain rediculous. They are below Hard to place on a team in so many ways, and if you have one on your team it literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus Feeder in the laning phase, If you summoner is a feeder and they pick you as their champion, prepare to die, many, many times. And if they try to get ANY xp they will give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc the other team will build snowball items and all have over 9000 stacks.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2010

I feed on your Marrow.

Marrow

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzahar View Post
I feed on your Marrow.
I think I remember you making a post about the day Malzahar came out or right before did about how you had his name or something.

lol.

/randomthought