Comment on the new Tutorial

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sfyri Ithikos

11-04-2010

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but Riot has just introduced a new tutorial. It places you in summoners rift with 4 bots against 5 bots (which aren't necessarily the ones like those in practice games). It was very informative and completely covered the basics. What's more, the bots actually...they actually did stuff! oh my dear lord! the shen bot ulted, annie tried her stun combo, etc. Plus they gave a series of "quests" which rewarded players with gold in game for completing them. Pointless, i know, but they're simple tasks for 50-100g extra

Either way, i personally think Riot did a really great job on this and should keep it up. Also, anyone who has a new player should direct them to it.

What i, personally, would enjoy seeing added to this:
A tutorial on skill shots
Something on jungling
Bots possible respond to pings on things like Baron (the tutorial tells you about Baron but doesn't really give you the chance to take him).
Something about understanding stats and what a character needs via items or masteries/runes etc.

Either way, what does everyone else think of this tutorial? and what would you like to see added to it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaspy

11-04-2010

I played it, but found that I won the game before I got through all the quests.