**Missing** Black Alistar Skin!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrallics

11-04-2010

...i can't find the Black Alistar Skin in the store...can i not buy this skin anymore??? >..<

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

This was part of a pre-order when the game was released last year. You can't get it anymore.

Hydrallics

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranfusion View Post
This was part of a pre-order when the game was released last year. You can't get it anymore.
(8(l) DOH!! >..<

Epitek

11-04-2010

There's a skin list floating around here somewhere with a picture of every single one of them, with how much RP they cost, or how you got/get them if they're not in the store. I believe it was made by EncasedShadow.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitek View Post
There's a skin list floating around here somewhere with a picture of every single one of them, with how much RP they cost, or how you got/get them if they're not in the store. I believe it was made by EncasedShadow.
inb4 EncasedShadow

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=123056

AnxiusFelis

11-04-2010

I got it, but nobody plays Alistar anymore, so neither do I

Diogennes

11-04-2010

fear not little newbie, there is still hope.

Riot will probably re-release this skin for a short period of time as part of a promotional.
And if not? Well you can always go to LeagueCraft.com and request one of the skilled skin tinkerers who lurk there to design you one (if its not there allready).

Too bad its not for sale though. It looks really badass ingame

PS
Don't use leaguecraft for anything but skins. The guides they are usually awful. Mobafire instead

Epitek

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzahar View Post
Was too lazy to get it out of my bookmarks.

Hydrallics

11-04-2010

@ EncasedShadow - please bring this skin back for me and for me only... Alistar is a great champion and i deserve the chance to purchase this skin 75% off!! I really do appreciate you much!! Thanks and I look forward to getting this skin soon!! >..<