i typed leblanc in google..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Did you ever play FFX2? In my opinion they are very different.They also look different, besides the fact that they are both typical animated s3x icons.

In terms of appearance, the LoL LeBlanc looks exactly like a character from a different game. http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/...orceress_s.jpg

Quintessence

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuggIeS View Post
Did you ever play FFX2? In my opinion they are very different.They also look different, besides the fact that they are both typical animated s3x icons.

In terms of appearance, the LoL LeBlanc looks exactly like a character from a different game. http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/...orceress_s.jpg
i disagree..they don't even have the same staff :/

completely different, and people are idiots.

ShadowDrakeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2010

And since no one bothered to mention yet, when has Bowser ever A) Curled up into a ball and rolled full-speed into Mario, B) Curled up and used the spikes on his shell as a defense, C) Taunted Mario to force him to attack, D) Caused an earthquake?

Show me exact instances of this, and Nintendo can start talking copyright infringement. Otherwise, all we have is a cool, armadillo themed champion who was given a skin as an homage to Bowser, and if that's all you've got to stand on, then Shen must be the twisted love-child of Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Naesala

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrakeX View Post
And since no one bothered to mention yet, when has Bowser ever A) Curled up into a ball and rolled full-speed into Mario, B) Curled up and used the spikes on his shell as a defense, C) Taunted Mario to force him to attack, D) Caused an earthquake?

Show me exact instances of this, and Nintendo can start talking copyright infringement. Otherwise, all we have is a cool, armadillo themed champion who was given a skin as an homage to Bowser, and if that's all you've got to stand on, then Shen must be the twisted love-child of Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Well if you want a answer to the bowser question then you'll probably find that D and A are true. D is true if making a plat form tilt from side to side (it's in a nintendo64 game). A can be considered true if you call an bowser who got some extra gravity so he's surrounded by stone pieces so he pratically becomes round like a ball and then trying to run over mario (Wii game, super mario galaxy).

On topic. Nope not alike at all, Leblance looks more like De-vil than ninja/konfu wannabe. With other words, they got no connection at all.