i typed leblanc in google..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amcii

11-04-2010

and i found this

http://www.lufiaworld.com/files/ffx-...al/leblanc.jpg

i guess leblanc is another copy of someone who already existed..
like rammus > bowser
+some others..

my question is now
why riot dont have own ideas?
i mean ok..those champs are nice..but only copying things from others is ........

+found this

http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/leblanc-mirabeau.jpg

oh btw..before you give us another champion...make sure he isnt playable in ranked games for 2-4weeks..at least 1 week!
im pissed off of losing games because people test champs in ranked games..even at 1600+elo people were testing leblanc..its just stupid and i wish there was still report..

i lost 4 games because of leblanc..2x in my team..they just fed like crazy..1x leblanc in enemy team became legendary..-.-..and 1x i banned leblanc..so enemy got twitch..and my team fed twitch..cause they have no idea what exhaust is..and that we need more than just my exhaust..because its cleanseable now..

so yeah..patchdays <3

Panthe

11-04-2010

I loved to give a massage to leblanc

Sage434

11-04-2010

That LeBlanc has nothing in common with LoL's LeBlanc other than the fact that they share the same name and they're both females.

tC Paulie

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthe View Post
I loved to give a massage to leblanc
Sounds like someone needs to find a girlfriend.

Quintessence

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Hamburgers View Post
That LeBlanc has nothing in common with LoL's LeBlanc other than the fact that they share the same name and they're both females.
this...

AnxiusFelis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
and i found this

http://www.lufiaworld.com/files/ffx-...al/leblanc.jpg

i guess leblanc is another copy of someone who already existed..
like rammus > bowser
+some others..

my question is now
why riot dont have own ideas?
i mean ok..those champs are nice..but only copying things from others is ........

+found this

http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/leblanc-mirabeau.jpg

oh btw..before you give us another champion...make sure he isnt playable in ranked games for 2-4weeks..at least 1 week!
im pissed off of losing games because people test champs in ranked games..even at 1600+elo people were testing leblanc..its just stupid and i wish there was still report..

i lost 4 games because of leblanc..2x in my team..they just fed like crazy..1x leblanc in enemy team became legendary..-.-..and 1x i banned leblanc..so enemy got twitch..and my team fed twitch..cause they have no idea what exhaust is..and that we need more than just my exhaust..because its cleanseable now..

so yeah..patchdays <3
Downs

wd40

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

apparently its a very common name in France

Xion Moonray

11-04-2010

OH HAY, LEBLANC WAS THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN FROM FFX-2 LIEK 5 YEARS AGO AND STUFF!

Nobody has ever pointed this out before. You sir are a certified GENIUS!

Strinqs

11-04-2010

What a terrible thread.

RIOT WTF BUSHES EXIST IN REAL LIFE ALREADY BUT THERE ARE BUSHES IN LOL. Can't you do anything original?!?!?!?!?!?

ThatsNotMyLane

11-04-2010

Don't play ranked on patch day