@Riot: LeBlanc - Lets talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osirris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

So Leblanc has a STRONG early game. I was able to keep a trist at bay mid (a good trist) with just a dorans shield while she had to buy about 10-15 pots. But at no point could I ever ZOMG 2 SHOT BLAST her when I hit 6. Anyone playing with skill now knows to stay back if you're low hp and and Blanc is level 6. If you can't get the concept of a short range dash thats your own problem.

I'd just like to know more about how you plan on hotfixing her. I don't see much way of fixing this "problem", instead why not leave LeBlanc is, and try and bring some subpar champs up to that level. A level which she is not alone on btw. Also late game a good kass tears up a good Leblanc because his silence isn't proc'd.

There are many ways to counter LeBlanc:
*Stuns
*Silences
*Focused DPS
*Taunts
*I'm sure you can figure some out on your own.

I had a pro gragas facerolling me as leblanc today, are you nerfing him?

Long story short; I, as well as most LeBlanc players understand the nerf, but would like you to realize shes not op as all the complainers are stating. We'd like to know more about the hotfix, share some ideas with us as your customers. But the trend of releasing champs, watching people pay RP for them, then nerfing them is well...becoming even worse of a trend.

Axecution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Hit 6.
QR

Enemy in lane is at <50% HP.

Wait 25 seconds.

QR

An enemy has been slain.

Osirris

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axecution View Post
Hit 6.
QR

Enemy in lane is at <50% HP.

Wait 25 seconds.

QR

An enemy has been slain.

Enemy in lane needs to have the brain power to realize she can do that.

Heres another protip: The new sivir facerolls leblanc.

JARmates

11-04-2010

Here a Hint:

Use your brain?

If your low on health go back to your base and heal.....