@ Riot: Something the community can POSSIBLY agree on!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BerryB0mb

11-04-2010

So, the GD has been on FIRE about the upcoming Leblanc nerf. Does she deserve it? Does she need it? Yes? No? Maybe a little? It's been overrun with threads like "I want my RP back", "Leblanc is too OP", and many threads combing through the details of her stats, whether they're trying to prove she needs a nerf or prove she is fine as she is.

However, I think that most of the community can agree on one fact: if there had been more testing of Leblanc's abilities before the release, this PROBABLY wouldn't have happened.

I know you like to try and please us by getting out a new champion every two weeks. And I admit, it is nice to see new champions come out so often. However, when most of those champions seem to be much less than we had expected/a mashup of other champion's abilities/OP to the point where a hotfix is needed TWO DAYS after release, something's not working right.

I implore you to spend more time in testing and creating the new champions. I know that I, personally, would be willing to wait a little longer for a unique, balanced champion, and think that most of the community would agree. Releasing lackluster champions every two weeks doesn't make people want to buy them, and when you then release an interesting character and following with an insta-nerf has alienated a decent amount of the community. This makes them less likely to buy a champion that looks interesting, for fear that they too will be deemed OP and nerfed.

TL;DR: Riot, I think you'd make more money and have a happier community if you took more time to develop/test your champions before release.
Bump/ +1 if you agree

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Naw, of course riot has no clue how to balance a game and you're always right and they should listen to you.
<insert link to slygoat's thread here>

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

11-04-2010

they should test champions until they feel they are balanced, not put them on an arbitrary scheduling system where they only get play tested for 1.5 weeks every single time no matter what.

Not LiteKerosene

11-04-2010

Frankly, im amazed that such an overpowered champion could be released in the first place. I think champions should be based around 3 key factors: Damage, utility and survivability. Each one not being to high and not to low, Leblanc is amazing at all 3 of these.

BerryB0mb

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
they should test champions until they feel they are balanced, not put them on an arbitrary scheduling system where they only get play tested for 1.5 weeks every single time no matter what.
That's what I'm saying.