Sword of the Divine...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechpriestJadoko

11-04-2010

...is vastly under-rated.

I have a new Zhao build that ends up murdering just about anything. At least it has the last couple games I used him.

Sword of the Divine
Wit's End (Optional; might rush to Bloodrazor instead if there are several non-Mana champs)
Bloodrazor
Last Whisper (If Wit's End isn't an optimal option)
Frozen Mallet
Atmas
Guardian Angel

In short, mass attack speed procs Divine's +100 Magic Damage passive a LOT, which builds up fast. Wit's End does a constant 40-ish Damage while draining the mana of the majority of champs.

Bloodrazor adds even more AtS and throws in a very powerful passive. Rest is survivability.

I'm using a crit runepage, which ends up being more effective than I thought; gives me the early game burst until I get all the items. 19% with Runes and Masteries.

I'm hoping to get people to use the Sword more often. =(

Quintessence

11-04-2010

so just a standard AS build.

Prisonal

11-04-2010

Because sword of the divine is the only item in the game centered around countering one champion? Which they also nerfed the part of the champion that required sword against him long ago?

It's a useless item now and there is hardly any purpose in getting it unless you have someone who is just stacking out dodge, which no one does.

Also: No Randuins/Ghostblade/Banshees in the build listed, I am dissapoint.

nyttyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Nice gimmick build, although I would prioritize atams over frozen mallet, but thats just me.

Cenerae

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrisonSex View Post
Because sword of the divine is the only item in the game centered around countering one champion? Which they also nerfed the part of the champion that required sword against him long ago?

It's a useless item now and there is hardly any purpose in getting it unless you have someone who is just stacking out dodge, which no one does.
30 armor penetration on active is nothing to sneeze at, you know.

Admittedly, I've tried it on Xin and found I don't really like it myself.

LegendReborn

11-04-2010

It's interesting but what do you prioritize in your build? I feel like sword of the divine is tacked on.

Excitement

11-04-2010

Lol, I laugh at stupid AS Xin Zhaos. Sure, spam your low damage TTS. Watch what happens when you do that against a REAL Xin Zhao build.

Lucky Pierre

11-04-2010

Attack speed builds just don't do it for me. I never get the chance to just stand and hit someone all day.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Pierre View Post
Attack speed builds just don't do it for me. I never get the chance to just stand and hit someone all day.
works better on a ranged hero like twitch as they can stand and hit someone all day.

1050 for 40% aspd
420 for 15% aspd
700 for 25dmg/shot (already a 975g pickaxe but magic, not physical) + 30 APen and undodgable active

Pretty good deal.

GiPi

11-04-2010

Sword of Divine > Jax

Thats all.