Forum Badges (low priority)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korass

03-23-2013

Maybe this doesn't go in support, but i kinda feel like it should.

My Badges have never kicked in, i made silver last season and silver season 1 as well. but i don't have badges for them. I have seen peeps with bronze ones, or maybe my color blindness is just kicking in, Also when do i get senior member status? I have been playing this game for far too many years :P

This is more of a curiosity, Wasnt sure if there was something i missed or should do. Its not a big deal.

captainhammhamm

04-15-2013

you do have senior member status.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-15-2013

Season 2 did not have Silver Tier forum badges.

As for Season 1, it was different in that badges were assigned based on current ELO, not highest like Season 2, so if you achieved Silver but didn't hold it, you wouldn't not have been awarded a Season 1 badge.

If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the other requirements were outside of ELO. You can have a staff member double check your account history by submitting a ticket here - http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

Korass

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhammhamm View Post
you do have senior member status.
Yeah when i posted this i did not. But i have been busy on the forums sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Season 2 did not have Silver Tier forum badges.

As for Season 1, it was different in that badges were assigned based on current ELO, not highest like Season 2, so if you achieved Silver but didn't hold it, you wouldn't not have been awarded a Season 1 badge.

If that's not the case, I'm not sure what the other requirements were outside of ELO. You can have a staff member double check your account history by submitting a ticket here - http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new
Cool thank you for the explanation