To those who dodge when they get Trundle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Misérable

03-22-2013

Attachment 642894

Grow a pair / Learn to play.

Le Misérable

03-23-2013

Attachment 643657

Trundle OP.
Better dodge !

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Trundle is actually really good, if you have a team that isnt derpy ( basically build your role )

Le Misérable

03-23-2013

He's my favorite bruiser in this tbh.

iProbie

03-24-2013

lemme guess, they got an ap soraka that dives forward just to starcall peepz
*facepalm*

well I build trundle as utility tank, Q their ad, pillar all day and eat ccs and soften up tanks/squishies even more for my team to finish them off

EP1CF41LZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Trundle is good in aram, not sure why people dont't like him

HEXXEN9x

03-28-2013

his pillar reveals people in bushes, nothing up about that in aram.

Immortal JY

03-28-2013

trundle is actually really good and i usually trade my team so i get him so nobody dodges. that being said how about you post a pic of scores from the same game.... your team has all the same game length but the other team >.>? most of them played a shorter game then you and one played 3 min longer something doesn't add up.

Kalarepa

03-28-2013

Imo, Trundle is great addition to harass comps. I'll rather take 4 harrasers + Trundle than 5 harassers.

KagenoOu

03-28-2013

also trundle has amazing sustain in teamfight, something really nice for aram. if you go tank and build a sv u r basically impossible to kill since u heal for a ridiculous amount whenever one of their champs dies. The reason people don't go trundle is because he has no poke, but poke isn't all their is to aram. being able to tank 5 champs burst is just as good and something that trundle can do and come out smiling. also your pillar can be used to isolate a a member of the enemy team, either by placing it behind someone in a bush, or by literally spawning it in the middle of their team. This can buy 3-5 seconds which should be long enough to melt someone in a 5v1. also his ability to sap armr and ad are great additions to your utility. Build him super tanky with a little mana reg and maybe a Botrk and you will have so much power. in terms of armr, build a gauntlet which will give you a lot more dmg on ur low cd q as well as more aoe and utility. also if you pair that with a muramasa (so basically get a tear early) and a banshees you will get a ton of extra dmg as well. while its true that he isn't a cheap aram champ like nid or jayce (mainly nid) he has excellent potential assuming you have the skill to back it up.