Unable to get to login screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manifest Omen

03-22-2013

Start the client and then when i hit play just gives me nothing afterwards, had same problem on PBE client but did repair and it fixed it but on Live server doesn't pop up even after doing repair.

Punxal

03-22-2013

I'm having the same issue

Manifest Omen

03-22-2013

it crazy can't understand why this is happening and waiting 21hrs for support help ,not going to fix the issue.

@Riot

CaliBoooy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

I'm having the same problem.i want to play league

WardCraft

03-22-2013

Also having this issue. A few days ago I had a problem where I couldn't get a response from the server. I re-installed and that fixed the problem; now this is happening.

CaliBoooy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

I ran league repair and i still couldn't get past the click play. every time i click play it closes and i never get to the log-in screen. so i uninstalled league of legends. went to the website reinstalled, and i still cannot play league of legends. before this happened my league bug splatted and it wouldn't shut down down league client. What do i do Riot.

CaliBoooy

03-22-2013

i just again uninstalled league and deleted everything that was league of legends on my computer and i re downloaded league and i still cant get through the play button. are we ever going to get any help?

Manifest Omen

03-22-2013

Finally able to get back on decided i would turn of my modem after i turned my pc off, and it seem to work for the time being...... Been locked out of forums so it sucked a bit saying access denied...... had to log out and log back in on here to post again was weird....