5v5 is just a waiting game until full teamfights!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kroghar

11-04-2010

I hate SR for this reason too. In my opinion it's 20 minutes of juking and farming, then 20 minutes of staring at each others teams from across lanes, then it's a few major skirmishes and the match is over.

Being so reliant on team matches really limits the champs that can be played, and gives a MASSIVE advantage to people on voice chat, something not supplied by the game client.

Thew new map is supposed to favor individual skirmishes though, so I'm excited for that.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroghar View Post
I hate SR for this reason too. In my opinion it's 20 minutes of juking and farming, then 20 minutes of staring at each others teams from across lanes, then it's a few major skirmishes and the match is over.

Being so reliant on team matches really limits the champs that can be played, and gives a MASSIVE advantage to people on voice chat, something not supplied by the game client.

Thew new map is supposed to favor individual skirmishes though, so I'm excited for that.
Me too! It'll be nice to not have to rely directly on 4 other people with no coms. I'm not a DoTA fan but I did like the fact that you could carry in that game like a bawss if you skilled.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
TF ults near an enemy lane, plant ward, 4 people teleport, suddenly, 5vs1 gank.
And I'm sure that will realistically happen because pugs are ever so coordinated. -_-

Psybeerian

11-04-2010

Half the strategy of winning in SR is building the best AOE combo at champ select because it always comes down to big team fights at some point. If you choose not to team fight you end up just giving away your towers.

If you don't like team fights you better do something early so at least you get a level/gold advantage. Or just play TT.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

11-04-2010

Please learn how to deal with aoe comps before you come posting bull**** on the forums...

iDeck

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
Please learn how to deal with aoe comps before you come posting bull**** on the forums...
Knowing how to deal with AoE comps and expecting 4 others to know as well are 2 very different things my friend.

Siegfryd

11-04-2010

There are plenty of small team fights, for example doing dragon will usually result in a small skirmish.

Shadowsaint

11-04-2010

Yea there is no "learning" involved. **** just happens. Its impossible to react and adapt in the middle of a cluster ****. So whatever.