5v5 is just a waiting game until full teamfights!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowsaint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

WTF is the **** point of 5v5's? Its just a waiting game untill all 10 of you are just colliding in the middle or somewhere else on map and then its just a freaking coin toss who is going to come out on top. I HATE the **** cluster ****s in 5v5 and i hope to freaking God that Magma Chamber adds some NEW elements to the way you go about fighting,laning, winning.

SR just leaves a bad taste in my mouth time and time again. Im glad I got into LoL after TT was released or I would have Rage quit this game long ago.

Hey Riot take a hint and make some more fun non cluster **** maps k>??

Kagetenshi

11-04-2010

If you hate it so much, play Yi.

Teamfight is happening? Go backdoor a tower.

CadaverConjurer

11-04-2010

Team fights are rarely about luck and more about who has the better team comp and whos carry has farmed up more money. If it was purely luck based i assure you it would be way way way less interesting.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsaint View Post
WTF is the **** point of 5v5's? Its just a waiting game untill all 10 of you are just colliding in the middle or somewhere else on map and then its just a freaking coin toss who is going to come out on top. I HATE the **** cluster ****s in 5v5 and i hope to freaking God that Magma Chamber adds some NEW elements to the way you go about fighting,laning, winning.

SR just leaves a bad taste in my mouth time and time again. Im glad I got into LoL after TT was released or I would have Rage quit this game long ago.

Hey Riot take a hint and make some more fun non cluster **** maps k>??
Magma is just going to be war of the globals. Hope you're ready for that. I would much rather have a CTF/Base capture that way it's not 5v5 **** fest and more 1v1 2v2 etc.

Geekweezul

11-04-2010

I don't think this genre is for you then...

Shadowsaint

11-04-2010

War of the globals?

Rogmarz

11-04-2010

Sad but true.

Shadowsaint

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I don't think this genre is for you then...

I LOVE this game and have a **** ton of fun with it......when im playing TT. I just CANNOT get good at SR unless we all have a super uber team which is so **** hard to find.

Littel

11-04-2010

You can always change the way the game is played by playing diff champs, look at WCG the game completly changed with.without TF..

Kagetenshi

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
Magma is just going to be war of the globals. Hope you're ready for that. I would much rather have a CTF/Base capture that way it's not 5v5 **** fest and more 1v1 2v2 etc.
Nah, just roll teleport and Kog'Maw.

SUDDENLY, BARRAGE.