Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Thanks for the support!

DomNomNomNom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Supporting this thread.

Izisery

03-22-2013

Bumping.

HaIfhearted

03-22-2013

I honestly can't understand Riots continued silence on Dominion.

It has enormous potential as a competitive eSport, is extremely fast-paced and entertaining to watch with all the action that happens, has a lot of strategic depth, and is fast and fun!

What with Riots determination to support and grow eSports as a whole, their refusal to help grow Dominion is just baffling.
How could you *possibly* ignore something that is so amazing to both watch and play?!

Anyway, I know for sure that there are multiple Rioters who are aware of the recent Dominion threads in GD, considering all the replies they have received, so here's hoping that SOMEONE is given the green-light to say something soon.

MathMage

03-22-2013

Dominion needs love. Riot pls.

Xelsia

03-22-2013

Just a heads up, this is Magma Chamber 2.0
The more you bring it up, the more Riot regrets ever mentioning it.
I feel your pain though, Ranked Dominion would be awesome. However, please don't keep bringing up the fact they mentioned it being a possibility at some point, as it makes them clam up with other long term goal information, which I don't think anyone wants

Edit: Woah this thread took off, but I don't understand the downvotes?

DivineBovine

03-22-2013

Bump.

And also lets give riotRival a lil credit. The poor thing does talk to us!

HaIfhearted

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
But, how varied is this meta? I know the TT revamp was supposed to move things away from the "triple bruiser or lose" meta, and it was marginally successful. In my very limited experience with Dominion (more custom 5v5 than matchmade) I've noticed this same bruiser dominated meta, with a small pool of champs being retardedly OP. It's my opinion that until that changes there shouldn't be a Ranked mode.
Bruisers are actually a lot less prevalent at higher echelons of Dominion than you might think.
The usual teamcomps you'll see if you watch the weekly DominateDominion tourney are Tank/Bruiser/ADC/Mage, double Bruiser/Mage, or Tank/Bruiser/double Mage.

Bruisers are still a very strong champion class, but the stronger teams have learned through experience that all-melee teams get shut down HARD.

Come check out the DominateDominion tournament tomorrow.
It will be steamed at twitch.tv/dominatedominion from 5-9PM PST, and might just change your opinions about Dominion a bit ^_^

churahm

03-22-2013

I am not a fan of dominion personally. BUT, I think you make valid points. Riot tends to do that A LOT, which is ignoring what the community wants and hope they will forget about it.

So yea, you get my upvote and my bump even though I don't play the game mode, hopefully it's going to work out for you guys. I'd really love to see dominion tournaments, it would be very different and refreshing.

Neogoth

03-22-2013

Bumping for support!