Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heroes Shade

03-22-2013

Whats dominion again?

Gungho Gun Lion

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernos Wrath View Post
Whats dominion again?
Its a game mode!!!!!

IMO: Better than SR

octavian1127

03-22-2013

I can see where they're coming from it a lot of ways. For all we know, they've got a team working on a Dominion revamp. They've repeatedly said they run multiple projects at the same time with a few people on each project (a lot of the work is hindered by to many people). I know you, as an avid Dominion player, see this set meta and know what team comps work, etc. But, how varied is this meta? I know the TT revamp was supposed to move things away from the "triple bruiser or lose" meta, and it was marginally successful. In my very limited experience with Dominion (more custom 5v5 than matchmade) I've noticed this same bruiser dominated meta, with a small pool of champs being retardedly OP. It's my opinion that until that changes there shouldn't be a Ranked mode. Admittedly, I don't think there should be a Ranked mode for TT either, atm. Though honestly it HAS gotten better than it was in S2 with the advent of new items that further differentiate the maps. But after all the shenanigans we saw with teams taking advantage of the tiny matchmaking pool in TT to get retarded W/L ratios and get the ranked rewards, I think you can see where another part of the issue lies. All in all, I really hope they are working on a Dominion revamp that includes ranked queues, but I also hope they do it right.

Terrog

03-22-2013

Bump. I wanna see what the pros do with the dominion map. Shure it wont be balanced at first. It will be all sorts of mad crazy action. The fall out will be a LoL community dying to get a chance to try the wild strats that come from the pros

Gungho Gun Lion

03-22-2013

Bump

Sky of Smiles

03-22-2013

Dominion is a very nice game. Its where I go if I want to get comfortable with a champion (like my Ezreal adc) because its faster pace, lets me fight more, and I don't have to worry about any new OP meta BS that people used to take advantage of in whatever point of the game they wish to set up or get to.

LoL is a game based off of the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Moba, Defence of the Ancients. Dominion... Its not the same. I don't get the same feel where my decision making is important, i.e. my build, my positioning, etc.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernos Wrath View Post
Whats dominion again?
It's a mode in the game YOU support.

Fluffl

03-22-2013

Bumping for change

Mulach18

03-22-2013

I support this thread!

Tortferngatr

03-22-2013

I, too, support this thread.