Diamond SR player looking for competitive Dominion team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Last Magi

03-22-2013

Hey guys,

Magi here, I'm a diamond player in solo que (whatever that matters in Dominion \(0.o)/) But would pref others of higher skill level. (I feel that now matter how different Dominion is, my own experience shows the skill level will transfer to Dominion.)

Usually play a couple hours a day through out the day.

Looking for a Dominion team to play in the Dominate Dominion tournament.

konfetarius

03-22-2013

You probably have a better chance joining the dominatedominion chat channel and trying to snipe people real time.

Quote:
my own experience shows the skill level will transfer to Dominion
Probably, especially if you aren't a jungler, you will comfortably enter the top echelon of bot laners. Buuut, to start things off, Archangel's is waaaay overkill on the mana department for Nidaree. Dominion has a supercharged chalice effect built into its global aura (+2% mana regen per 1% mana missing), but it also lacks blue pot/blue buff, so you should get comfortable grabbing a lot more CDR and a lot less mana on most casters.

Mightyal

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
You probably have a better chance joining the dominatedominion chat channel and trying to snipe people real time.

Probably, especially if you aren't a jungler, you will comfortably enter the top echelon of bot laners. Buuut, to start things off, Archangel's is waaaay overkill on the mana department for Nidaree. Dominion has a supercharged chalice effect built into its global aura (+2% mana regen per 1% mana missing), but it also lacks blue pot/blue buff, so you should get comfortable grabbing a lot more CDR and a lot less mana on most casters.
I usually build archangel for the shield and damage it provides rather than to mana spam. It syngerizes really well with items like frozen heart if you're building tanky on champions, and also don't want to sacrifice damage.

Volandum

03-23-2013

You know what works better and covers your CDR and MR needs in one slot? Athene's. If you want the defensive shield pick up RoA instead, this will consistently grant more bulk.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

I'll teach you dominion basics, with proper training I can get you to be the #2 (im the #1) and maybe recruit you into my sister team, msg me ingame if interested.

War1eader

03-23-2013

Wow what happens when a challenger shows up, rename Sauron's list, PECS forfeits, Riot responds....

MaanMan

05-26-2013

I am looking at making a DD team. If you are still interested or haven't already found a team, send me a friend request.