Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: There's a glitch in spectator mode on the Dominion map..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LORAEMON

03-22-2013

Not sure if this was brought to attention before, and I'm almost certain I can't be the only one that's having this glitch........

but every now and then I like to spectate "hide & seek" games on the Dominion map. For instance, when I'm eating and have nothing better to watch. It's kind of interesting to watch. But anyway, every time someone dodges or I try to quit during the queue (quit spectating..) the game won't let me quit! I'm just forever stuck in there. And when I try to go into another game or something, it takes me right back to that same room. O__o

Would like it if a Rioter could check this out. If everything seems fine from over there, maybe it is my client. But then I would like to know why it does this.
The only way I can get out of it, is if I close the client entirely. It's just kinda annoying as I like to spectate games.

Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

03-22-2013

Try posting on the bug report forum:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3