[Champion Suggestion] Operative 110, The Secret Agent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlock View Post
Editted attack speed and damage (now it's 124 on lvl 18; it was 130.5 before because there's only 17 level ups as opposed to 18).Might change the stun later; I'd rather not make it 2/3/4, since it doesn't really feel like an ult and 3/3.5/4 doesn't give a whole lot of reason to level it up.
Its looking much better now. Good job.

Rusky

12-06-2009

His abilties seem fairly broken, but I'm positive I couldn't do any better, or that anyone should be able to without some playtesting. I absolutely love the concept though... I'd buy him asap.

Drake O Dagger

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusky View Post
His abilties seem fairly broken, but I'm positive I couldn't do any better, or that anyone should be able to without some playtesting. I absolutely love the concept though... I'd buy him asap.
How exactly is any of it broken? Seems just fine to me.

Flintlock

12-07-2009

The original concepts were completely borked, really. Perma-invis, free wards (became free bushes, became smoke bombs), +80% damage per hit, massive AS and MS booster (became back to back) and a beefed up version of batrider's ultimate. I had to fiddle around with the numbers lots to make them presentable. He also originally did 90 damage on lvl 1 (before applying booster).

Flintlock

12-07-2009

Bump; more comments would be nice.

Drake O Dagger

12-13-2009

Bump for a Champion in the Champion Suggestion Contest! Good luck, and may the best of us win ^_^

The 42nd Gecko

12-14-2009

I think I've thought of a problem. You should be unable to teleport while Project X is activated. Otherwise I can see grab, teleport (through summoner spell, not recall, as that would be to slow) to your fountain, and watch the 2.5 attack speed 999 damage turret shred them.

Flintlock

12-14-2009

Hmm; I thought I wrote that in. Editted now. Thanks

Doctor Awesome

12-18-2009

Moving down the line, it's review time!

Flavor: not sure how well it fits in the world, but I'm not opposed--well-made, and could be made to fit.

Passive: The cloak... I suppose I'm fine with, but you could almost come up with something more interesting. A cloak that doesn't really let you surprise anyone doesn't seem all that useful. Consider that you're basically handing every enemy a 400 gold item--it doesn't seem all that great. The ammo mechanic works for me, so it has my approval.

Q
: Very cool--the idea of being able to just make cover is very clever. Might work better if enemies in the cloud also have greatly limited vision range--melee-range vision. Thumbs up!

W: Again, solid--I approve. Number-tweaking would be required, but that's always the case.

E: Not that fond--seems pointless, as you'd only care about buffing yourself. If you look at other assassin champions, they all have "selfish" abilities that only benefit themselves (with the sole but noteworthy exception of Warwick) so you'd basically only be using this to get a buff on yourself. Also, assassins tend to operate further away from their team than any other champion, so the distance requirement really kicks you in the nuts. I'd think of something else spy-related.

R: Clever concept and a good joke, but seems a bit over-the-top for me. You might be underestimating the importance of stuns here--they are the most powerful disable in the game, and every champion with one is considered at least competitive. When you're talking about an ability that can either stun one enemy for X seconds with no drawbacks or carry an opponent back towards your team even better than Blitzcrank's incredible Rocket Grab on an assassin, you tread dangerous waters my friend. Consider something a little more super spy tech awesome here.

All things considered, a spirited submission with some clever mechanics. Good luck!

Paero

12-19-2009

can the hero in the bed sheet be targeted?