Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Wooglet's Witchcap vs Zed

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Zed's kryptonite?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilPooters

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Yeah but most people I know get BFT first before getting Wooglet's so in my experience you don't have to worry about it till maybe after mid game. Also some people build QSS instead to negate the damage time bomb thingy that zed puts on you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Yeah, the stasis stop a lot of ultimates. Kind of annoying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Qss negates the explosion part of his ult, the flat + 50% of damage dealt portion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
davyo11:
Yeah but most people I know get BFT first before getting Wooglet's so in my experience you don't have to worry about it till maybe after mid game. Also some people build QSS instead to negate the damage time bomb thingy that zed puts on you.


Not sure what to think about it.

His ult gives him a sure kill on most ap champions after mid game. But if they go in statis, he becomes a sure kill for them.

Maybe I can stack on CD reduction to offset the statis timer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

Senior Member

03-22-2013

qss removes zed death mark, a lot cheaper and you can get an additional defense item to take less damage from his abilities rather than negate just his ult with the wooglets active.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
A12MO12:
qss removes zed death mark, a lot cheaper and you can get an additional defense item to take less damage from his abilities rather than negate just his ult with the wooglets active.


Yeah but wooglet's a staple item for most AP builds anyway. The other items don't provide them extra damage, (unless they were AD building on the QSS) It just happens that along their build path, it already has a defense item built into it, along with an anti zed ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Quote:
A12MO12:
qss removes zed death mark, a lot cheaper and you can get an additional defense item to take less damage from his abilities rather than negate just his ult with the wooglets active.

Wooglets also nullifies the 2 seconds leading up to his ultimate detonation, which is the period where he is unloading his entire kit to try and burst you down with his ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Wooglets you mean, half?

Zed's fun but also dead against competent AP champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolferer

Senior Member

03-22-2013

Zed ult is lower CD than Witchcap and QSS.

Zed does a lot of damage even discounting his ult proc.

Flash abilities and stuns are much stronger counters to Zed imo.


12