Wooglet's Witchcap vs Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

03-22-2013

Zed's kryptonite?

EvilPooters

03-22-2013

Yeah but most people I know get BFT first before getting Wooglet's so in my experience you don't have to worry about it till maybe after mid game. Also some people build QSS instead to negate the damage time bomb thingy that zed puts on you.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-22-2013

Yeah, the stasis stop a lot of ultimates. Kind of annoying.

Fancy Wolf

03-22-2013

Qss negates the explosion part of his ult, the flat + 50% of damage dealt portion.

Mightyal

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo11 View Post
Yeah but most people I know get BFT first before getting Wooglet's so in my experience you don't have to worry about it till maybe after mid game. Also some people build QSS instead to negate the damage time bomb thingy that zed puts on you.
Not sure what to think about it.

His ult gives him a sure kill on most ap champions after mid game. But if they go in statis, he becomes a sure kill for them.

Maybe I can stack on CD reduction to offset the statis timer.

A12MO12

03-22-2013

qss removes zed death mark, a lot cheaper and you can get an additional defense item to take less damage from his abilities rather than negate just his ult with the wooglets active.

Mightyal

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
qss removes zed death mark, a lot cheaper and you can get an additional defense item to take less damage from his abilities rather than negate just his ult with the wooglets active.
Yeah but wooglet's a staple item for most AP builds anyway. The other items don't provide them extra damage, (unless they were AD building on the QSS) It just happens that along their build path, it already has a defense item built into it, along with an anti zed ult.

HaIfhearted

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
Wooglets also nullifies the 2 seconds leading up to his ultimate detonation, which is the period where he is unloading his entire kit to try and burst you down with his ultimate.

Redeemed In Fire

03-22-2013

Wooglets you mean, half?

Zed's fun but also dead against competent AP champions.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Zed ult is lower CD than Witchcap and QSS.

Zed does a lot of damage even discounting his ult proc.

Flash abilities and stuns are much stronger counters to Zed imo.