Stop matching me with AFKers or feeders or both

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peef Rimjob

03-22-2013

5 games in a row I have lost, I lost a league too after feeders and afkers. I don't understand why I get hosed so hard. Whenever I duo with my friend in gold we get middle silver teammates and we win. I cannot solo and get anyone that is not a pants-on-head fool it seems. This is not the first time I have had this issue. I don't understand how I am supposed to get out of this league when every game is a huge disadvantage. The same thing happened in my placement matches in the first place causing me to lose 8 of 10 games putting me in this terrible place in the first place. This is a rant more than anything. I don't understand what I am supposed to do.

Orein123

03-22-2013

The matchmaking system tries to match you with people with similar stats to you, if those people happen to be trolls and afkers, thats just bad luck. I can understand how you feel, especially because I wonder the same thing every now and then, but if they are honestly bad players, then get yourself some buddies to boost you up a bit.

Worst Iee sin

03-22-2013

probably the first thing to do is realize ur not the best at the game and improve ur gameplay

stop blaming ur teammates when u are a huge part of the problem

based on ur past game, u average an under 1.0 kda, with quite a few very low scores (0/8/1 lux...)

ur cs is nice, but u need to stop feeding ur opponents....

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34696226#history

before u rage at others, see if u are the problem...

LifeCorner

03-22-2013

It looks like your main champion is Quinn according to lolking.com. While your cs and item build looks okay... (I am no expert) it looks like you just die too much.

Since I didn't watch your game, I am not sure what is the exact problem or issue but,Perhaps try to be more careful of gank during laning phase and try not to be out of position. I am not ADC but, since ADC generally have low armor/ magic reg. and health, getting Crowed Control(CC) or meet enemy team by yourself usually means DEATH sentence to ADC. I think support have even less hp/armor/mag reg. so be more cautious when you are playing as support (such as LUX). According to last 3 games, you just fed other team as a lux.

Peef Rimjob

03-24-2013

Unfortunately It doesn't show plays you make, calling for towers when the enemy is all spread out and your 5 bot. I'm not saying I'm the best, sometimes it is my fault. Most of my deaths are due to the other lanes steam rolling, a person afking and then they roam. That's the whole reason some of those games are awful stats. I just said I have to deal with ****ing afkers all the time. I had one again in the two games I have played since I posted this thread. I somehow managed to steer my team into winning both games. The first was a pantheon that afked top lane at level 5 and never returned. The next was a volibear that afked jungle at level 12 and returned just before the end of the game push. My map awareness doesn't at all suit my elo. I play with my buddy that is gold V and we are only marginally different in skill. He just got lucky and his team carried him to gold. I got the extreme other side of the ball. Tell me how I can deal with an afk, because I guarantee I will have another one today. I rarely get caught out late game, it's that stupid mid phase that bones me in that respect. laning is good and late is good, most of those deaths with quinn are because I was split pushing and grabbed a tower or 2 while my team just baited a mexican standoff mid. I'll take me goin down for a tower any day depending on the team comp, (like I'm not gonna split push if we're havin a tough time in fights and I only split push on a carry with quinn because I can bird mode away.) It's not like I'm incompetent. Sure I have a ****ty game, like the lux game, there was an afk that game and my lane got indirecly hosed over because of it. There was nothing I could do about it. I don't lose personally in my lane whether that be mid or adc. Support and top I'm not as good at. I have though about learning top just because it's always the solo lanes that you or your duo aren't playing that feed in my experiences. I wonder if I don't have a retardedly high hidden elo from way back when because when I started this account I played with two of my firends that were both gold so they carried me on thier smurfs and we won like the first 75 of the 100 games we played. idk if that matters in ranked or what not but anyway.

Peef Rimjob

03-24-2013

you'll be happy to know, first game, a kid is talkin **** in chat and randoms to rengar when he called support and then AFKed. I DON"T UNDERSTAND.

SeCKS Egai

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemydude View Post
probably the first thing to do is realize ur not the best at the game and improve ur gameplay

based on ur past game, u average an under 1.0 kda, with quite a few very low scores (0/8/1 lux...)

You shouldn't downvote this guy for pointing out the obvious.

0-8-1 Lux, roaming or not, you need to accept that you could have died less and played better regardless.

Farming well for bronze doesn't help if you're dying often. It takes a number of minions to equal the same amount of gold for a kill, and if your team is already behind every death puts you farther and farther out of reach.

WillMakeSex4RP

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemydude View Post

This is the perfect example of a simple player. Has no clue what actually happens during a game.

Please, please let me explain for your simple mind:

Game starts

Feeders feed...we'll call them enemies A and B

Enemies A and B now have what? MORE $, MORE EXP...what does all this mean you say?

Enemies A and B now go OWN everyone else with their fed selves.

Feeder A is still a feeder

Now, Teammate B (The original poster will agree) who is good, gets owned by fed champs not by his doing?

Teammate B also, wants to win so is actually trying to win, defending while the troller is usually either just feeding or farming getting ganked.

This game comes down to math. When a feeder feeds, it doesnt just hurt him, it makes it harder for the team to kill them, and makes it easier for them to kill us. Get it through your ignorant heads...feeders and trolls throw games more than anything else. Sorry if some of us cant keep our mouths shut about it when you can fix it. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO PLAY RANKED, YOU DO REALIZE THAT RIGHT? IF THEY ARE RUINING IT FOR PEOPLE CAUSE OF THE NOOBNESS...you ban them, great riot, great, guess what happens the second they become unbanned? They join my team on ranked...BAN THEM FROM RANKED OR KEEP THEM IN A TROLL TEIR...you take so much of our money, figure it out...im sure all of your riot people get to sit in gold and dont have deal with this ****. So frusterating....everyone who agrees, please, please keep posting stuff, this has to get fixed...we pay them way too much money for them to let this bs happen.

Peef Rimjob

03-25-2013

Keep in mind that 20 cs is more gold than a kill and to the other advantages gained actually killing (time out of lane etc.) equates to about 20-25 cs. As I have said, MOST OF THE GAMES HAVE AN AFK. I'm not going to put up the greatest stats when one of the enemy lanes has basically free farm or free farm over the jungle. Some of the level 1 afks have caused some awkward comps as well. (Cho' Gath support with jungle runes and smite) played by a person that isn't entirely comfortable on support, especially with a cho' gath. Is there a way to increase odds of winning with an AFK? I have given up on banking on playing 5v5, it's a load of horse**** because that shouldn't even be an issue but it's the way it's been for me.