Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, can you tweak Kass so he can't ult onto or off of a point?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

03-21-2013

He'd still be able to ult right up to it, but at least he wouldn't be able to ult back and forth from point to bushes with impunity.

animegirl1998

03-22-2013

no :DD:DD

Retro Teddy Bear

03-22-2013

Kassadin just doesn't seem like a good Dominion champ. Just like Anivia isn't. I haven't been able to find a good Kass in dominion yet.

Torkable

03-22-2013

Quote:
Retro Teddy Bear:
Kassadin just doesn't seem like a good Dominion champ. Just like Anivia isn't. I haven't been able to find a good Kass in dominion yet.

If Barack Obama saw this post you'd be the target of a drone strike.

EvilPooters

03-22-2013

Quote:
Retro Teddy Bear:

Are you being sarcastic or have you not been playing dominion for long? Kass is the most hated champion in dominion there's a thread made every day about removing, nerfing or disabling him. Also Anivia is a really great champion when built tanky according to this thread. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3240507 I've been meaning to try this for a very long time but I don't have anivia so

General Quackers

03-22-2013

Quote:
davyo11:
Are you being sarcastic or have you not been playing dominion for long? Kass is the most hated champion in dominion there's a thread made every day about removing, nerfing or disabling him. Also Anivia is a really great champion when built tanky according to this thread. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3240507 I've been meaning to try this for a very long time but I don't have anivia so

Run Anivia with Frozen Mallet, Frozen Heart, Rylai's, and Gauntlet. Assure your team and the enemy that more ice = more power for Anivia.

Be amazed at the surprising effectiveness of your ice build.