Seriously riot? Seriously?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decresion

03-21-2013

1 victory = plus 18 league points
1 defeat = minus 25 league points

IN BRONZE 4???

Are you freaking kidding me??????????????

Not only I have to deal with trolls, leavers, unskilled people but also.. whenever I lose because of them I lose more LPs than I gain when I actually get a decent team and win????

Explain to me how is this "fair"?

You encourage sportsmans-like, competitive, fair gameplay... and yet you give us this?????

I wish I could express to your FACE my outrage for this stupidity...

Doobie1

03-21-2013

I wish I could express to your face the stupidity of your thought process. Win at a >50% win ratio and you move up, it may be slow but you move up .. You have Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat, Diamond .. 5 ranks (lets face it, challenger only having 50 doesn't qualify for a tier) to filter out MILLIONS of accounts and players. It's attitudes and posts like this, that fester negative attitudes and trolling. I guarantee if the opposing team had an afk, or a troll, you wouldn't think twice about your win, unless it was to think you were some hot stuff. Watch Selcopa's video explaining Tiering and MMR and come back with an intelligible argument on how the system is broken.

Selcopa

TheMask336

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobie1 View Post
I wish I could express to your face the stupidity of your thought process. Win at a >50% win ratio and you move up, it may be slow but you move up .. You have Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat, Diamond .. 5 ranks (lets face it, challenger only having 50 doesn't qualify for a tier) to filter out MILLIONS of accounts and players. It's attitudes and posts like this, that fester negative attitudes and trolling. I guarantee if the opposing team had an afk, or a troll, you wouldn't think twice about your win, unless it was to think you were some hot stuff. Watch Selcopa's video explaining Tiering and MMR and come back with an intelligible argument on how the system is broken.

unless u get 8 games where you get morons for teammates n fall below that 50......i swear if i get one more thrower when we have the game in the bad i quit league........half of my 8 loses were because of that.......

Doobie1

03-22-2013

You have an equal chance of anybody else getting a thrower on their team. Again, I doubt you're sorry or even feel the slightest bit of remorse for a free win if you get a 5v3 win

TSW Zuna

03-22-2013

Hey man, i really do understand how you feel I'm only silver 5, but you can always looks to the end of each game, find your mistakes, and improve on them. If you get to the point where your team is feeding, but you are just so good at the lane that you play, you will start to just carry games. You may not WANT to improve, but this is the only way to reach the high levels. Don't play to win, play to get better.

Cavo

03-22-2013

he mad...