Why shouldnt ahri go toplane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-21-2013

Lets assume I am the lord of mana management, I dont need runes or masteries for it. What other problems would I run into

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Get rape by strong gap closer before level 6

Lethadind

03-21-2013

Ahri has a hard time against high-health champions. Almost every champ top is a high-health champ. Sure she can do damage, but she can't handle in-your-face action that most bruisers throw at her (see Ken's comment), even with charm, she'll lose trades simply because she can't handle the health that bruisers stack.

elktrkpancake92

03-22-2013

his name is garen or darius or lee or jarvan or pantheon or khazix or rengar and his weapon is 2 lane bushes

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

It's also harder for her to roam gank from top lane.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethadind View Post
Ahri has a hard time against high-health champions. Almost every champ top is a high-health champ. Sure she can do damage, but she can't handle in-your-face action that most bruisers throw at her (see Ken's comment), even with charm, she'll lose trades simply because she can't handle the health that bruisers stack.
What if I got liandry's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elktrkpancake92 View Post
his name is garen or darius or lee or jarvan or pantheon or khazix or rengar and his weapon is 2 lane bushes
... is that all I gotta worry about? lol. I guess lee is pretty scary if he can ever land his Q but doesnt that hit minions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zliplus View Post
It's also harder for her to roam gank from top lane.
makes sense.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Get rape by strong gap closer before level 6
x_x hows that different from midlane?

ExecutionerKen

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
x_x hows that different from midlane?
mid lane is shorter and allow you to get to turret faster.

Míley Dyrus

03-23-2013

Your team is gonna need a tanky jungle to frontline since you obviously won't be able to do it.

NaginataX

03-23-2013

You don't have a "movement impairing effect" unless they consider charm one (and subsequently fear). I was under the impression that was more for snares and slows, someone correct me if I'm wrong. If that's the case, you don't benefit from liandry's x2 effect and thus probably wouldn't make a significant enough difference to outweigh whatever lifesteal they have. That being said, you wouldn't be able to do anything pre-liandry which costs 2900 gold and that's ASSUMING you don't go boots, wards, pots, etc.